What the hell is wrong with Dawson Knox? Only draftee not signed..(6/14 - Now Signed-Go Dawson!!!)

JoeF

He’s holding out for a Travis Kelce type contract.

seriously though, maybe he’s finishing exams, his agent couldn’t get into town, waiting till his parents arrive.....could be a number of little things.

The surprising thing is the swiftness that the Regime from the owners on down to the players are committed to getting to work. Something we have never seen before.

• Like (+1) 11

Strange. Normally I wouldn’t be worried but all these TEs coming thru OBD concerns me. Maybe all is not well between Knox and the Bills.

let us hope not.

Edit: Maybe think the Bills saying other 7 signed may be a tactic to pressure Knox into signing quickly

Edited by IgotBILLStopay

2 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I remember when it took months to get players signed. 

Amazing that there are still hold outs..

1 minute ago, Starr Almighty said:

so was mine lol. It was intended to make you laugh, but... you got sensitive

If it truly was, I apologize.  Sorry, my friend.

• Like (+1) 1

I heard he wants his own personal locker room separate from the team's. He wants 1,000 m&ms, only the red ones. He wants the temperature set at exactly 69 degrees. One bowl of small pistachios (no red coloring). 1 1,750ml bottle of SKY or Absolut vodka. 5 AC power outlets. Small kettle for boiling water. Freeze dried strawberries. An array of daffodils and lillies (only the black ones).

• Haha (+1) 1

Finals.  Which proves he's vastly smarter than the majority of you...

Second Spring Term 2019

Date(s) Day(s) Event(s)
Oct 15 – Nov 5 Mon-Mon Academic Advising (for winter session and spring)
Oct 29 – Nov 12 Mon-Mon Priority Registration (for winter session and spring)
Oct 29 – Feb 28 Mon-Thurs Phase 1 registration period (for winter session and spring)
March 1 Friday $50 registration fee assessed this date.  Phase 2 registration.
March 25 Monday Last day to officially cancel registration and avoid responsibility for payment of tuition and fees.
March 26 Tuesday Classes begin; registration fee ($100) assessed this date; 100% refund (less 5% of fees or $100, whichever is less) on withdrawals through March 28.  Phase 3 registration.
March 28 Thursday Last day to register or add classes. Refund period ends.
March 29 Friday $10 fee assessed per drop or add.
April 2 Tuesday Mandatory drop date for non-attendance.
April 4 Thursday Honors Convocation
April 10 Wednesday Deadline for course withdrawals (no refund; refund period ended March 28).
April 19 Friday GOOD FRIDAY HOLIDAY (Administrative Offices closed.)
May 3 Friday Classes end.
May 6 – 10 Mon-Fri Final Examinations.
  • Like (+1) 10
  • Sad 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 2