Bandit's Annual Mock

Pretty aggressive on Buffalo's part, trade down then trade up.  Probably not too far off if the top 5 or 6 defensive guys are gone by #9.  You seem to imply that the Bills don't value Jonah Williams that high, which may be the case.

sorry. can't go past the 1st post.  no way in hell we trade down to take dk.  as a matter of redneck fact, i think things will go haywire with the raiders taking murray.

that's right folks...i think they deal carr to wash. or miami. i think the biding war then ensues with haskins and lock on the board and all we have to do is drop one spot to denver for a 3rd......which means if oliver or sweat are there we are good. trade down once to denver for a 3rd....trade down twice to miami or washington for a 2nd....gain the picks.

we then get sweat or we take wilkins/lawrence  possibly j. ferguson as well.

I like the emphasis on trades.  I do think there will be at least 5 to six trades tomorrow night.  I like DK there, I'd probably go with Sweat or Risner instead of Lawrence though.  It's not that Lawrence is a bad prospect, I'm just thinking about fit.  I know he can play Nose and 1 tech, but does he have a lot of 3 tech experience, which is really what we need.  I have those same questions about Saunders who I really like, but I haven't seen him play a lot of 3 tech on tape, like Lawrence he's nose and 1 tech.

Excellent and I love the picks.

The 3 guys I keep coming back to for Buffalo:

Metcalf.........the Bills would be wise to cater to Josh Allen........potential cheat code to better play while still learning to play QB

Lawrence.........340# guys that athletic rarely available after the mid first in any draft

Josh Oliver TE..........high ceiling prospect at another position to help Allen

I know a lot of people think Lawrence falls into round 2.......due mostly to a lack of very needy teams..........but I believe someone will step up if he's there in late round 1.

In some drafts Lawrence would be a pretty sure-fire top 12 pick and his pocket disruption potential would be discussed more..........he suffers mainly by comparison only in this draft.

Everybody is assuming that the Bills are going undersized pass rusher at DT but Lawrence is position versatile at DT which is important because they aren't exactly "set" at either DT spot.  

Gunner and I both love Josh Oliver...........the Bills gotta' come away with a TE outta' this class.   

Edited by BADOLBILZ

10 minutes ago, eball said:

From a friend who heard it straight from the horse’s mouth. 

thanks.

well, this would certainly put a different weight upon Metcalf. if Allan wants him, we seriously need to consider what it may take to get him. whether that be trading back or trading back into the first, i would do whatever it takes to make Josh happy.

28 minutes ago, Foxx said:

thanks.

well, this would certainly put a different weight upon Metcalf. if Allan wants him, we seriously need to consider what it may take to get him. whether that be trading back or trading back into the first, i would do whatever it takes to make Josh happy.

If it builds his confidence out there I agree. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Excellent and I love the picks.

The 3 guys I keep coming back to for Buffalo:

Metcalf.........the Bills would be wise to cater to Josh Allen........potential cheat code to better play while still learning to play QB

Lawrence.........340# guys that athletic rarely available after the mid first in any draft

Josh Oliver TE..........high ceiling prospect at another position to help Allen

I know a lot of people think Lawrence falls into round 2.......due mostly to a lack of very needy teams..........but I believe someone will step up if he's there in late round 1.

In some drafts Lawrence would be a pretty sure-fire top 12 pick and his pocket disruption potential would be discussed more..........he suffers mainly by comparison only in this draft.

Everybody is assuming that the Bills are going undersized pass rusher at DT but Lawrence is position versatile at DT which is important because they aren't exactly "set" at either DT spot.  

Gunner and I both love Josh Oliver...........the Bills gotta' come away with a TE outta' this class.   

Yeah, I steered towards the outrageously good athletic types.

As for TE, I like Warring a lot, but Oliver would be fine too

• Like (+1) 1

Some good thoughts here.  At first blush it feels like we gave up what adds up to a 3rd round pick to grab D.K. and a 1 tech DT when we really need a 3.   I'd be more than happy with D.K. there just not thrilled about the idea of giving up so much ground to move around and only end up with Lawrence.   If you go pass catcher and DT Id prefer Metcalf and Tillery. 

17 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Glad I can be of service.

Hopefully, the check is in the mail.

Tell you what, I'll agree to send it if you agree that you won't provide your services again until you receive your pay for services already rendered 

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Tell you what, I'll agree to send it if you agree that you won't provide your services again until you receive your pay for services already rendered 

No, I have to put my two cents in on everything. It's just the way I am.

?