Jump to content

Man caves - who's got them? Let's see them.


Just Jack
 Share

Recommended Posts

Oh.......this is a point of contention. I want to build a house around this concept. My man cave will be first floor, and I have a basic plan in mind. I may need a Go Fund Me thingy, but you’ll be welcome to visit! Wife  is on board, but we need YOU to make it happen! 

 

Thank you. 

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

Oh.......this is a point of contention. I want to build a house around this concept. My man cave will be first floor, and I have a basic plan in mind. I may need a Go Fund Me thingy, but you’ll be welcome to visit! Wife  is on board, but we need YOU to make it happen! 

 

Thank you. 

Same topic. I’ve thought about doing a go fund me to raise money for my midlife crisis and buy a early 2000s mustang Cobra. I feel like if you did it on a serious note but made crazy jokes about it, you would get it. There would be more than enough idiots out there that would give up their own earned money for no cause of their own. 

  • Like (+1) 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I was the proud proprietor of an absolute ALTER during our Super Bowl heyday. As many as 20 acquaintances and ‘bar-buds’ would stop by Sat.night/Sun morn to pay silent homage at the alter, prior to a game. That we won so much, many believed it was their necessary weekly pilgrimage to assure it continued. (They all bore ‘tidings of great joy, too!)  

25 years later, most is in boxes as we’ve downsized a lot and no longer have a basement. 

 

Edit: and the team has sucked in forever..

  • Like (+1) 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, mrags said:

Same topic. I’ve thought about doing a go fund me to raise money for my midlife crisis and buy a early 2000s mustang Cobra. I feel like if you did it on a serious note but made crazy jokes about it, you would get it. There would be more than enough idiots out there that would give up their own earned money for no cause of their own. 

link?

19 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

I was the proud proprietor of an absolute ALTER during our Super Bowl heyday. As many as 20 acquaintances and ‘bar-buds’ would stop by Sat.night/Sun morn to pay silent homage at the alter, prior to a game. That we won so much, many believed it was their necessary weekly pilgrimage to assure it continued. (They all bore ‘tidings of great joy, too!)  

25 years later, most is in boxes as we’ve downsized a lot and no longer have a basement. 

 

Edit: and the team has sucked in forever..

MrAgs does have a cellar.  Please send your ancient artifacts his way.

  • Haha (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Need some jerseys of Kelley, Thurman, Bruce, Kyle and Allen.

 

Would Northern (autographed),  Johnson, and Spikes (autographed) do? 

 

I do have several JK signed items, but no jersey. 

 

21 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

wifey is a constant nag to sell. IDONTWANNA!

 

Give them away to people you know would appreciate them and display them. Sell only if you need the money. 

 

My wife knew knew I had stuff, but not how much, since we never had a place to really display it. So when we bought our house she said the basement could be my cave. She thought there would still be room for her things. ?

  • Like (+1) 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Just Jack said:

Mine is mostly done, only a couple items left to decide on...

 

IMG_5235-652x489.thumb.JPG.edddf86f68d2e81d15e8258a35ada70f.JPG

 

‘Town of Pittsford officials today welcomed the announcement that Bills training camps were relocating to team facilities in Orchard Park, New York.  “We’re going broke buying and hanging those damn welcome banners.  DPW crews hang them, the next morning they have disappeared, with only empty Genessee Cream Ale cans found in the vicinity”.  The  Monroe County Sheriff’s office has no leads in the banner disappearances.’

  • Haha (+1) 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I may be moving to the west coast next year and my wife has already been looking at houses.

 

One of them had a man cave in it and she said I would love the house. She showed me the pictures of the house and it looked really nice. 

 

Finally got to the man cave pics and it was fully detailed in patriots colors, logos, jerseys, etc. 

 

Handed the phone to my wife and said 

"you know I would never live there right?" 

 

Wife: "why? You can just paint over it?" 

 

Me: "Yea, and covering up all those ancient markings in horror movies kept the family from getting cursed to didn't it?" 

 

 

  • Haha (+1) 10
  • Thank you (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://ibb.co/BNfTWTD

https://ibb.co/wW61TVc

https://ibb.co/681BzTb

Just a few pictures of my office, the signed Tyrod Taylor jersey was a gift, so why not. Has a newspaper clipping from when my good friend, Breon Borders was signed by the Bills. 

 

Edit: i probably completely butchered this post, not sure how to post more than one image in a reply.

FB_IMG_1555249950792.jpg

Edited by Buffalobuckner
  • Like (+1) 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

wifey is a constant nag to sell. IDONTWANNA!

Keep everything you want. Once gone, it's gone. There is always another thing new to nag about. Next thing you know, you're manscaping your beanbag and carrying a  man-satchel because "that's what all the French guys do". 

 

Signed,

 

Concerned in Cheektowaga 

  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Keep everything you want. Once gone, it's gone. There is always another thing new to nag about. Next thing you know, you're manscaping your beanbag and carrying a  man-satchel because "that's what all the French guys do". 

 

Signed,

 

Concerned in Cheektowaga 

She’d have to Gimme 3 Steps or That Smell may make me a Free Bird..

  • Haha (+1) 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...