Would ya?

2 minutes ago, teef said:

i'm not sure if it's me getting older, but i don't think i would.  

I think if it was just picture(s), she'd be a definite yes.

But her behavior, mannerisms and command of the English language turned me off to the point I wouldn't, either.

We're either old or gay.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

I think if it was just picture(s), she'd be a definite yes.

But her behavior, mannerisms and command of the English language turned me off to the point I wouldn't, either.

We're either old or gay.

it was the over all attitude for me too.  i've dealt with enough crazy to know to stay away.  can you imagine getting into an argument with that woman?  i'd be a murderer.  

3 minutes ago, teef said:

it was the over all attitude for me too.  i've dealt with enough crazy to know to stay away.  can you imagine getting into an argument with that woman?  i'd be a murderer.  

The question is not do you want to marry her or date her ...the question is would ya?

3 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

The question is not do you want to marry her or date her ...the question is would ya?

as gugny mentioned, if i had just seen a picture...then yes.  that video makes me certain she's a carrier of something.  something not good.

• Haha (+1) 3

It's amazing how low the standard of public behavior has sunk in this country.

Sure, she's drunk.  But just the whole situation including the comments made by others who were not drunk is just disgustingly gross.

There are still (thankfully) many cultures/societies on this planet where it would be hard to find this sort of trash.

23 minutes ago, teef said:

Crazy can be fun and even interesting.

Loud, ignorant trash is something else completely and is almost never attractive.

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

...and by “date” you mean......

An actual “date” would be unbearable, but we may have different definitions. 

47 minutes ago, teef said:

i'm not sure if it's me getting older, but i don't think i would.  

i couldn't think of one reason in a biliion why she'd find me a mating partner

4 minutes ago, row_33 said:

How about she’s batch!t crazy? Isn’t that enough to think that just maybe.......

”Reason” does not seem to be her strong suit. 

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Crazy can be fun and even interesting.

Loud, ignorant trash is something else completely and is almost never attractive.

this is exactly where i was at with it.  we all have a certain love for crazy.  this feels different.

16 minutes ago, row_33 said:

just turn on that charm!

21 minutes ago, Augie said:

How about she’s batch!t crazy? Isn’t that enough to think that just maybe.......

”Reason” does not seem to be her strong suit. 

all the ones crazy enough that i have encountered were 5 points lower on the 10-point scale than her...... :(

10 minutes ago, teef said:

this is exactly where i was at with it.  we all have a certain love for crazy.  this feels different.

just turn on that charm!

too old for charm now, i have mastered spoiling the mood when i wasn't interested at my age