Would ya?

50 minutes ago, teef said:

it was the over all attitude for me too.  i've dealt with enough crazy to know to stay away.  can you imagine getting into an argument with that woman?  i'd be a murderer.  

Christ you plebes just answer yes or no it's not a match.com profile 

Correct answer is 'yes'

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

I would. Might double-wrap first, but I would.

Double Coyote-Ugly:

You meet a girl in a bar, you both get drunk, she takes you home.  The next morning, she’s asleep on your arm.  You realize how ugly she is so, rather than wake her, like a trapped coyote, you chew your arm off and sneak out.

Later that day, same girl walks into same bar looking for a one-armed guy.  What do you do?

Chew off your other arm.

That girl is Double Coyote-Ugly.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, GoBills808 said:

Christ you plebes just answer yes or no it's not a match.com profile 

Correct answer is 'yes'

Sir...I am a gentleman!  If I’m going to do something to someone’s face and or butt, I need to have a standard. 

15 hours ago, GoBills808 said:

Dude her mother makes more money than that other passenger's mother. She's wealthy AND she can dance. 

Ya know .... that was some pretty impressive twerking ....

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, GoBills808 said:

Dude her mother makes more money than that other passenger's mother. She's wealthy AND she can dance. 

Well then, let me see some pictures of her mother. Probably more in my wheelhouse anyways.

20 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I would pound the fur off of that thing.  Love the craziness.  Crazy girls are usually good in bed.

Yeah, crazy is good so long as you don't have to live with them. She looks like she'd be able to suck a golf ball through a length of hose pipe

1 hour ago, That's No Moon said:

Uhm.... she's not hot enough to be that much of an ass.

One of my favorite lines I ever heard: "You're not nearly hot enough to have this ***** of a personality."