Let's have a way too early Win Projection

Let's predict the record... I know it is far too early, but why not nothing else happening.

3-5: Bills Away games: Titans (L), Cowboys (L), Browns (L), Steelers (W), Giants (W), Jets (L), Phins (W), Pats (L)

6-2 Bills Home games: Broncos (W), Ravens (W), Eagles (L), Bengals (W), Skins (W), Jets (W), Phins (W), Pats (L)

I have them at 9-7 with few upsets, and not doing great on the road. Makes me think this season could be something if they outperform in 1 or 2 key areas and 9 or 10 should get us in and if they beat the Pats early, well hella good times coming!!

Edited by foreboding

4-4: Bills Away games: Titans (W), Cowboys (L), Browns (L), Steelers (W), Giants (W), Jets (L), Phins (W), Pats (L)

7-1 Bills Home games: Broncos (W), Ravens (W), Eagles (L), Bengals (W), Skins (W), Jets (W), Phins (W), Pats (W)

I will duck for cover after predicting 11-5

• Like (+1) 3

8 minutes ago, foreboding said:

Let's predict the record... I know it is far to early, but why not nothing else happening.

3-5: Bills Away games: Titans (L), Cowboys (L), Browns (L), Steelers (W), Giants (W), Jets (L), Phins (W), Pats (L)

6-2 Bills Home games: Broncos (W), Ravens (W), Eagles (L), Bengals (W), Skins (W), Jets (W), Phins (W), Pats (L)

I have them at 9-7 with few upsets, and not doing great on the road. Makes me think this season could be something if they outperform in 1 or 2 key areas and 9 or 10 should get us in and if they beat the Pats early, well hella good times coming!!

15-4 ?  ? 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, foreboding said:

Let's predict the record... I know it is far to early, but why not nothing else happening.

You know, as a Patriots fan, I keep up with what's going on with the other teams in the AFCE as well as the competition from other divisions (Steelers for example). I have to say that out of all the teams I keep tabs on, the Bills are BY FAR the most knowledgeable, most logical, and least delusional. There are, of course, exceptions. However, rather than encourage the frenzy of blatant nonsense, you call them out for the BS. That's refreshing...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

Just now, ricko1112 said:

You know, as a Patriots fan, I keep up with what's going on with the other teams in the AFCE as well as the competition from other divisions (Steelers for example). I have to say that out of all the teams I keep tabs on, the Bills are BY FAR the most knowledgeable, most logical, and least delusional. There are, of course, exceptions. However, rather than encourage the frenzy of blatant nonsense, you call them out for the BS. That's refreshing...

Little something on your nose, there, chowda.

;)

Just now, ricko1112 said:

Jets fans are by far the least knowledgeable. Not only are they clueless about the NFL, they have no idea what's going on with their own team.

2 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Little something on your nose, there, chowda.

;)

A smudge from the 6 Lombardis...?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I'm looking at 11 - 5

5-3: Bills Away games: Titans (W), Cowboys (L),  Browns (W/L), Steelers (W/L),  Giants (W), Jets (W), Phins (W), Pats (L).   I see the Bills either losing to Cleveland or Pittsburgh but not both.

6-2: Bills Home games: Broncos (W), Ravens (L), Eagles (L), Bengals (W), Skins (W), Jets (W), Phins (W), Pats (W)

8 minutes ago, BritBill said:

A couple of very bold calls expecting us to win in Pittsburgh. They'll be back a top of their division next season.

My fear as well. Nonetheless, I am gunning for 10-6, and a wild card berth (with win) at worst. I don't know why, but the Pats just don't automatically straight up scare me anymore like they did even up to last year. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

My fear as well. Nonetheless, I am gunning for 10-6, and a wild card berth (with win) at worst. I don't know why, but the Pats just don't automatically straight up scare me anymore like they did even up to last year. 

I don't really fear the Squeelers, honestly. Ben's a year older and lacking too many weapons.

That being said I still didn't pick the Bills to beat them.

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, foreboding said:

Away games (Teams) I expect to be a HOT mess 

Titans (W), Cowboys (W), Browns (W), Steelers (W), Giants (W), Jets (W), Phins (W)

Home games (Teams) I expect to be a HOT mess 

Broncos (W), Ravens (W), Bengals (W), Skins (W), Jets (W), Phins (W)

Home game I wan to see Buffalo Win the most

Pats (L)

14-2

40 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Be BOLD

screw Cleveland and OBJ and the Ravens and Bell 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1