Vegas has win totals for next year

Massachusetts now has sports betting.  Last I seen- Vegas had the odds of Buffalo winning SB 100-1 and AFC 65-1.  I am not sure what Mass offers.  But I would like to get in on those odds before the draft.  6 wins over is a gift!  We play Miami twice

2 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I honestly think I’m going to make my first professional bet. Not sure how that works.  

I can’t see less than 7 wins this year 

Someone you know will probably go to Vegas at some point before the season. Give them the cash and tell them what to bet. You get a ticket that you have x amount of time to cash in person or you can mail it in and receive a check(assuming it wins).

6 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I honestly think I’m going to make my first professional bet. Not sure how that works.  

I can’t see less than 7 wins this year 

Yeah, I don’t gamble, but that’s almost enough to get me started. It’s like they double dared you to steal that candy from the baby. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Augie said:

Yeah, I don’t gamble, but that’s almost enough to get me started. It’s like they double dared you to steal that candy from the baby. 

I mean, if they double dared you; what choice do you have?

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

I wish NYS would hurry up and get sports betting up and running,  I know Vegas knows all but I'd still take that over

I don't think NYS would offer things like season win totals during their first year of operation. That would probably take awhile.