The Mueller Report. BREAKING NEWS: AG’s Summary Report Released. NO COLLUSION!

1 hour ago, BeginnersMind said:

The president lied, directed others to lie and mislead, attempted to block the investigation, and only his role as president stopped an obstruction charge. 

But PPP focuses on so much winning. 

Don’t stop believing the fairy tale kids. This was not a good report for Trump. He’s just convinced you it is. 

And the report also said he cooperated completely.  

Huh.  Go figure.  

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, bilzfancy said:

How can there be obstruction when there was no crime?

Read the report. Read the statute. Your question shows a lack of legal understanding. 

2 hours ago, bilzfancy said:

How can there be obstruction when Trump and the WH gave the investigators everything they asked for, interviewed everyone they wanted to?

See above and read the report. 

2 hours ago, Bray Wyatt said:

This sounds angry, are you ok?

Sure. Trump has been pretty effective on many fronts but is a huge disappointment in character and judgment, as this report shows. 

And im much more concerned about the winner in all this: Russia. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Read the report. Read the statute. Your question shows a lack of legal understanding. 

Sure. Trump has been pretty effective on many fronts but is a huge disappointment in character and judgment, as this report shows. 

I stick up for you a lot, but I swear ... sometimes you are just trollin'. There can be no other explanation. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

That's on the Democrats, who started a phony investigation ONLY because their lovechild Killary Clinot lost in a fair and square election.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Time for the Dumbs to put up a candidate that is worth while to beat Trump which won't happen.

Tulsi Gabbard is the only Democrat who is sane, but she will NEVER get the nomination because she is exactly that......... SANE.

BM please go rob a store and make sure you get a six pack of Mad Dog 4040. I’ll wait for you in the parking lot.  We’ll have a good time. 

You going to do it?

No?

Did I commit a crime?

Asking for a friend. 

Edited by Nanker
  • Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I stick up for you a lot, but I swear ... sometimes you are just trollin'. There can be no other explanation. 

You can obstruct without guilt guilt of an underlying crime. This is not a deep legal concept. 

If I feel like trolling, you’ll know it. I’m just saddened by the tolerance for POTUS’s behavior very clearly delineated in this report. The blind eye most here turn to it is  willful. 

Just now, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

BM totally isn't a shill. He's definitely middle of the road, all about the facts guy. He's totally not melting down. He's absolutely not sounding like Rachel Maddow now.

Remember when I said there was collusion? Yeah. Me either. But I do remember saying the opposite over and over again. 

Back to your pod Borg. 

2 hours ago, BeginnersMind said:

The law states republicans must BOHICA when Hillary declares it to be so.

• Like (+1) 1

This is probably the most accurate take with what I've seen in the report so far.  Pretty much every statement or tweet by Trump would make a normal person seem guilty as hell, but Trump's not a normal person.

2 hours ago, BeginnersMind said:

And where'd you get your law degree?

Don't answer - it's a rhetorical question.  If you answer it, I might be forced to consider exerting the effort to think about ignoring you, and I don't want to waste even that much time on you.

17 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

This is probably the most accurate take with what I've seen in the report so far.  Pretty much every statement or tweet by Trump would make a normal person seem guilty as hell, but Trump's not a normal person.

Or, every statement and tweet can be understood as a man (w an ego and narcissism issues) who knew he was innocent loudly proclaiming so against (almost literally) every major news outlet who were not only accusing him of crimes he knew he didn't commit - but saying he did them.  

• Like (+1) 2