Sign in to follow this  
Alphadawg7

Now go get Duke Johnson please

Just now, BADOLBILZ said:

The post you responded to was actually about Marcus Murphy.

But yeah Duke is a good back but particularly good receiving out of the backfield.

my fault thanks!

2 hours ago, streetkings01 said:

He has 1286 rushing yards in 64 games........he's not a dual threat he's a 3rd down outlet guy only.  If Trent Edwards was our QB I'd be all in for Duke Johnson, we need a guy that can do it all........no thanks.

He can run the ball, and well, they just don't ask him all that much. He is better as a receiver. 

Posted (edited)
43 minutes ago, cle23 said:

He can run the ball, and well, they just don't ask him all that much. He is better as a receiver. 

He runs the ball so well that they started Crowell over him and drafted and started Hyde & Chubb over him. 

3 different coaches didnt trust him as a runner........maybe there’s something to that.

Edited by streetkings01

7 hours ago, CardinalScotts said:

I dont think we can fully understand how horrible the o-line was. McCoy's production is 100% due to this. The front office obviously noticed as well totally revamping  the o-line.

If we draft a day 1 starter at RG and both Dawkins and Teller take a step up, you'll see a HUGE jump in production from McCoy.

Speaking of McCoy, I think fans need to acknowledge his attitude. A lot of players would have been throwing trash to the media if they had to play behind our OL last year. Shady had nothing but accolades for his teamates even though they couldn't open a hole to save to save their lives.

I like this kid Lindstrom if we can trade back up into the 1st round or if we trade down. He really has a chance at greatness IMHO.

I like Duke Johnson but in rd 3 you can find a good young back.