Odell Beckham to the Browns (Bills checked in on him prior to the trade)

1 minute ago, DRA3196 said:

OBJ was as big of a headache for the Giants as Brown was for the Steelers. I can't believe NY got a 1st,3rd and a young star in S  Julius Peppers KUDDOS.... I wonder how Landry is going to handle less touches with OBJ in the mix. I hope Odell's injury issues don't follow him to CLE.

Julius Peppers is an over the hill DE who retired a month ago.  I'd still take him over Gibril (gerbil ?) Peppers who is a bum. 

Just now, stony said:

That's crap.  It's largely been reported his teammates respected him and liked being around.  I'd have been pissed if Eli was sucking the life out of my prime, too.  

4 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Oh enough with the culture BS.  Beane was interested in both AB and OBJ so he and McD had no problem entertaining either of those guys entering this precious locker room culture fantasy BS you and others keep hyping here.

"Locker room culture" is for losers.  Winning brings everyone under the big kumbaya tent just fine.

Lol. That's why both teams took enormous cap hits to get rid of them. 

If you never played the game at a high level that's fine , but you might not understand how important that locker room culture is. It's absolutely necessary for winning . 

How many playoff wins does AB and OBJ have? 

Exactly

12 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Could potentially disrupt and kill everything Beane and McD have built culture wise. Especially with Robert Foster to develop. 

At 1st i thought you were being sarcastic with this statement but then i saw the rest of your posts.

But Robert Foster was a bonus last year. Do you really think we'd pass up on 1 of the best wr's in the NFL just for the sake of prioritizing Foster's development?

Thats crazyy isnt it?

Just now, JerseyBills said:

If you never played the game at a high level that's fine , but you might not understand how important that locker room culture is. It's absolutely necessary for winning . 

Exactly

The Bills were actively involved in trying to get AB into that locker room and reports are that they were interested in doing the same with OBJ.

How is it still not obvious to you that they themselves are disagreeing with your locker room claims?  How much clearer does it have to be that you are wrong on this?

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JerseyBills said:

Exactly

Maybe because the Giants realize they suck and are shipping out all their contracts??  Do the math. 

Like I said, look up what his teammates thought of him.  

57 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

The Browns are looking stupid sick right now! Man... this is why we need a legit X (DK) receiver! It makes a difference!  

Then again...if we can sign Bell... we'll look better then the Browns! 

Screenshot_20190312-203520_Messages.jpg

5 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Exactly

Winning trumps culture man...Period!

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Exactly

Several.

More than Bob Foster, Zay Jones, Cole Beasely, and John Brown combined.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Scorp83 said:

The Browns are looking stupid sick right now! Man... this is why we need a legit X (DK) receiver! It makes a difference!  

Then again...if we can sign Bell... we'll look better then the Browns! 

Screenshot_20190312-203520_Messages.jpg

Not to mention their defensive front four now.

2 minutes ago, Scorp83 said:

Winning trumps culture man...Period!

True   but without that Culture winning is rare. Look at NE , Sea when they were winning , SF , even Pitt to an extent.  All inputed their culture and winning followed. 

A collection of talent rarely Trump's a TEAM 

16 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

Someone that knows a heck of a lot more about football than you.  That is very evident.  

Emotional not really.  I just look forward to people using actual football knoweledge to show me what the truth is.  Although I am correct most of the time because I dont usually open my mouth unless Ive looked into something.  I am actually a humble and confident individual.  People who take what they heard somewhere as gospel without looking into are the destruction of our society.  Thank God youre not doing anything important and this is just a message board.  I guess if you want to remain ignorant rather than engaging in legitimate conversation then so be it.  Carry on Mr. Schumer.

Theres that emoji.  

I think we're all more interested in your take on OBJ to the Browns than your perceived humility or confidence.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

Yep. No more excuses for Josh.

Exactly!

Well, maybe other than he’s a second year guy who has maybe...what, ten starts under his belt? This whole NFL QB thing isn’t really all that easy. It ain’t Madden. 

I hope he lights it up, but it takes time for almost any QB. Just keep improving and showing progress, develop chemistry with the new crew and hope they catch better than the old crew. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Several.

More than Bob Foster, Zay Jones, Cole Beasely, and John Brown combined.

AB has a few with Ben ,a great QB ,OL,and RB and coach plus a Culture! Steelers will still be the Steelers without AB and Bell because their culture from Tomlin and the F.O

Oh and Obj has Zero. ?

6 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Julius Peppers is an over the hill DE who retired a month ago.  I'd still take him over Gibril (gerbil ?) Peppers who is a bum. 

the trade included Jabrill Peppers. I said Julius. my mistake. If I had a player with a bad attitude that I just gave a huge contract too, and a team offered me their 1st, 3rd and a player at a position of need. I would jump at it even if I had to take a big cap hit.