Odell Beckham to the Browns (Bills checked in on him prior to the trade)

3 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

Joe Flaccos #1.  Alshon Jeffrey a #1? Whos the bonifide #1 on the Rams.  Giants, Steelers, Bengals, and Falcons all have number #1s how deep was their playoff run.  You lost this arguement before it even began because you argue on something you believe that actually isnt true.  Why dont you make sure something is accurate before you pick an arguement.  

You forgot the laughing emoji to go with your weak a$$ arguement.  Hopefully someday people realise Haha and ? dont validate your point.  They just make you look pathetic and useless as a poster.  Now if you will excuse me there are posters on here that have logical points and useful info.

Who the hell are you?  Seriously, I don’t know. You are very emotional.  There’s people for that.but congrats on winning the argument!  I’m sure it’s he highlight of your day!

?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This trade makes sense for both teams. Certainly for the Giants who relieve them self of a headache that over matched his talent. That’s how much of a headache he became!  It also makes sense given their current quarterback situation, to me. For the Browns, there is a high risk/reward ratio. If it pays off it could be really big. If not, it can be disastrous.

4 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Could potentially disrupt and kill everything Beane and McD have built culture wise. Especially with Robert Foster to develop. 

Oh enough with the culture BS.  Beane was interested in both AB and OBJ so he and McD had no problem entertaining either of those guys entering this precious locker room culture fantasy BS you and others keep hyping here.

"Locker room culture" is for losers.  Winning brings everyone under the big kumbaya tent just fine.

• Like (+1) 1

I think this will backfire. You now have 2 guys who were catching 100 balls for other teams and Landry just had his worst year since his rookie season. They might be good buddies but Beckham won’t be happy when targets go down, it’s only a matter of time before he throws a temper tantrum on the sideline. Callaway  and Perriman showed some promise and are probably gonna be looking for more opportunities themselves. 

3 minutes ago, White Linen said:

You're a crap person.  I'm no cupcake and You know it. 

30 seconds or less. 

You’re the dude getting angry over a Beckham trade and calling a faceless person a crap person.  Dude (I’m assuming), relax (if you are a female, I know I shouldn’t say that) It’s not that serious.

and truth is I’m an awesome person and you would be lucky to hang out with me.  I hope you get tucked in nice and tight tonight. 

• Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Him and Gettleman have a very personal relationship , OBJ is mentally unstable and took a big step back. 77 rec 1052 yds 6 TD.  None of those are top 15 for WR. 

People on here get so caught up in the name and the TV coverage . SMH. Looks great on paper, I got a feeling it won't look as good on Sundays

That's crap.  It's largely been reported his teammates respected him and liked being around.  I'd have been pissed if Eli was sucking the life out of my prime, too.  

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
1 minute ago, Magnum Force said:

OBJ to the Browns for a 1st, 3rd and Jabril Peppers.  Must make Pittsburgh feel good about their return on Antonio Brown.

Except Beckham is 5 years younger and it wasn't quite the situation it was in Pittsburgh where relationships did not seem repairable.

9 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Because despite being an idiot, he is a top 5 player and makes your whole offense better.  

And the Foster hype is getting crazy.  I think it’s going to be disappointing this year.  

Have you played the game ? Even if not , if we made that OBJ trade , it goes against everything coach has preached for 3 years. Culture, process,hard work.  The message that would send to the WHOLE TEAM would be negative imo. It would have a negative reaction to what I perceive as a Bills team that is on the up n up.

It's deeper than the numbers and talent. He doesn't fit our team, our process, our culture . He wouldn't equate to more wins for sure imo. I've been hearing whispers in North Jersey since 2017 about OBJ.

How many playoff appearances does this "top 5" player have?!? 

Exactly 

• Thank you (+1) 1

OBJ was as big of a headache for the Giants as Brown was for the Steelers. I can't believe NY got a 1st,3rd and a young star in S  Julius Peppers KUDDOS.... I wonder how Landry is going to handle less touches with OBJ in the mix. I hope Odell's injury issues don't follow him to CLE.

3 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Who the hell are you?  Seriously, I don’t know. You are very emotional.  There’s people for that.but congrats on winning the argument!  I’m sure it’s he highlight of your day!

?

Just strange seeing you attack someone.  

It bears repeating, you're not a good dude to discuss things with.  

Major anger issues.  I bet a cupcake could help you with that. 

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

You’re the dude getting angry over a Beckham trade and calling a faceless person a crap person.  Dude (I’m assuming), relax (if you are a female, I know I shouldn’t say that) It’s not that serious.

and truth is I’m an awesome person and you would be lucky to hang out with me.  I hope you get tucked in nice and tight tonight. 

I heard that you're a crap person who calls people baked goods.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, White Linen said:

Just strange seeing you attack someone.  

It bears repeating, you're not a good dude to discuss things with.  

Major anger issues.  I bet a cupcake could help you with that. 

How could he be angry? He only dates supermodels! :lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Have you played the game ? Even if not , if we made that OBJ trade , it goes against everything coach has preached for 3 years. Culture, process,hard work.  The message that would send to the WHOLE TEAM would be negative imo. It would have a negative reaction to what I perceive as a Bills team that is on the up n up.

It's deeper than the numbers and talent. He doesn't fit our team, our process, our culture . He wouldn't equate to more wins for sure imo. I've been hearing whispers in North Jersey since 2017 about OBJ.

How many playoff appearances does this "top 5" player have?!? 

Exactly 

but the Bills' front office showed interest.

Edited by 87168