FIXING #30 OFFENSE,HELPING JOSH SUCCEED-keeping score

Pete

1 hour ago, Pete said:

and I think Kroft and Gore will be good Bills(Gore is a warrior)- but I think we way overpaid.  And money could of been spent better.  If we make a couple big signings, Kroft and Gore will look much better

I think this has to do with bringing in leadership on the offensive. Lorax even commented on how young that side of the team is and how there is maybe a little more develped leadership on the defensive side of the ball. Bringing in a guy like Gore for 1 year will help in that area.

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I don't see what's particularly obnoxious to wonder about the plan.

I think the issue was that it wouldn't be a good idea to share the plan. Getting panicked because there might not be a plan when FA has barely begun seems a little extra.

1 hour ago, Scorp83 said:

There's no panic... but I'm with him...what's the plan? This is being calculated!  Weds everyone that's important will be signed. This isn't the year to be conservative, we have pressing needs! & some pretty good players that's available & we're chasing down Frank Gore... who could have been signed Friday!! 

Nobody was rushing out to sign Frank Gore

This is crazy,  the team hasn't posted it here so everyone will know exactly what's going on.  I'm certain every other team in the league does that!

Just now, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

This is crazy,  the team hasn't posted it here so everyone will know exactly what's going on.  I'm certain every other team in the league does that!

The good news is that the Patriots are screwed too. No sign of a plan from them either ?

1 minute ago, ProcessAccepted said:

The good news is that the Patriots are screwed too. No sign of a plan from them either ?

The other amazing thing is the Lions signed Amendola and Flowers.  Imagine that an ex assistant coach signed some of his former players that he was familiar with. 

From everything I read here, I was certain the only team that did that was Buffalo!

• Haha (+1) 1

This week is far from over. The Mitch Morse signing will be absolutely huge. Kevin Johnson will be a great depth CB4. Gore is old but his 4.6ypc last year was impressive.  If we get 150 carries & 600y out of Gore I'd be thrilled. If Kroft can play like 2017 he'll make a nice TE2. I think we're still trying to go hard on Frank Clark,  Tyrell Williams and Darryl Williams. 

Edited by LABILLBACKER
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

I'm glad we jumped on Gore before he was scooped up by the AAF. 

Great humor!  There could be a number of reasons for this signing but I have a hard time rationalizing them.  The two things I always liked about him is that he does not fumble and he is a good short yardage back.  He always seems to be going forward when being tackled.

2 hours ago, Aussie Joe said:

How are we supposed to know what they are going to do??

I’ve been doing this a few years. I think the way it works is......they DO IT, and only THEN do we know. Asking “what’s the plan?” Is hysterical, like they are supposed to advise us in advance? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ProcessAccepted said:

That may be true but where is their PLAN 

It’s locked in the vault, and only a Mission Impossible type of invasion will get you near it. With Beane in charge, you’d be better off trying to steal the formula for Coca Cola! 

• Haha (+1) 1