FIXING #30 OFFENSE,HELPING JOSH SUCCEED-keeping score

Pete

So what is the plan to fix the 30th ranked offense, the 31st passing?  How are we going to fix our offensive line?  How are we going to put Josh in a position to succeed?  What do you got Mr Beane?

So far:

Frank Gore

Tyler Kroft

Mitch Morse

Edited by Pete
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Pete said:

So what is the plan to fix the 30th ranked offense, the 31st passing?  How are we going to fix our offensive line?  How are we going to put Josh in a position to succeed?  What do you got Mr Beane?

So far:

Frank Gore

Tyler Kroft

Time to panic. The first day is almost halfway over. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2

and I think Kroft and Gore will be good Bills(Gore is a warrior)- but I think we way overpaid.  And money could of been spent better.  If we make a couple big signings, Kroft and Gore will look much better

Edited by Pete

Just now, Pete said:

no panic.  But what is the plan? 

Quit being so damn obnoxious.  You think they're just sitting around?  They have said more times than I can count they think you build through the draft and use FA to fill some holes.  They've also said they want to use some cap space to keep some of their guys like White.

One decent OT has been signed by my count and you're acting like a little kid whose Mom doesn't get him the candy on the way out of the store.  Are you holding your breath till you turn blue right now?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Pete said:

and I think Kroft and Gore will be good Bills(Gore is a warrior)- but I think we way overpaid.  And money could of been spent better.  If we made a couple big signings, Kroft and Gore will look much better

Wait a team overpaid in free agency?  That’s unheard of 

K

2 minutes ago, Pete said:

and I think Kroft and Gore will be good Bills(Gore is a warrior)- but I think we way overpaid.  And money could of been spent better.  If we make a couple big signings, Kroft and Gore will look much better

You know what they say...if you want that Day 1 signing, you’re gonna have to overpay a little ?

5 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

Time to panic. The first day is almost halfway over. 

There's no panic... but I'm with him...what's the plan? This is being calculated!  Weds everyone that's important will be signed. This isn't the year to be conservative, we have pressing needs! & some pretty good players that's available & we're chasing down Frank Gore... who could have been signed Friday!! 

Nobody was rushing out to sign Frank Gore

1 minute ago, Playoffs? said:

Kroft and Gore are drops in the bucket for us. Gotta start going for it, Beane. 

I really hope players/agents arent dogging us because its Buffalo... because we certainly have the money

Yet, somehow it feels like the Bills are up against the cap.

1 minute ago, Chuck Wagon said:

Or we can stop pretending conversations between teams and agents haven't been going on since the Senior Bowl.

They’ve absolutely been chatting it up. Right or wrong Beane has had a plan for everything. I’ll keep the faith until he shows us not to 

1 minute ago, Scorp83 said:

There's no panic... but I'm with him...what's the plan? This is being calculated!  Weds everyone that's important will be signed. This isn't the year to be conservative, we have pressing needs! & some pretty good players that's available & we're chasing down Frank Gore... who could have been signed Friday!! 

Nobody was rushing out to sign Frank Gore

Gore was a 2 million dollar drop in the bucket signing.......probably on the plate already.

I highly doubt the measley 2 million we are paying him is going to affect our free agency plans

2 hours ago, Pete said:

So far:

Frank Gore

Tyler Kroft

GEEZUS. This board is impossible.  We are barely 6 hours into the tampering period.  

RELAX.  How many threads do you need to run around and piss and moan in Pete?  Every single one wasn't enough?  Needed your own LAMP post for wallowing?  

Its hard to enjoy any part of the offseason around these parts.  Best part is, some below average players have been getting stupid sized contracts.  And you are upset we aren't out there wasting money on bad contracts we will be trying to get out of 2 years from now.  

You guys need to have a beer and chill out man.  

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1