Tyrod to Miami?

32 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

Yes you are a bigger fan of the bills cause you hate tyrod.  

Says the guy who thinks Tyrod will beat the Bills twice based on logical reasons ??

Hope you look good in aqua green 

Edited by Teddy KGB

9 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

Says the guy who thinks Tyrod will beat the Bills twice based on logical reasons ??

Hope you look good in aqua green 

It's so weird you all hate the guy that helped break the 17 year drought.  Yeah he cant play.  That's super logical. 

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Weird though in that their new HC is Brian Flores, who was on the NE defensive staff for years and had absolutely no problem shutting him down. 

I think you are thinking of last years Bills.   The offense in those two games was an atrocity.

McCoy catches that perfectly thrown wheel route in the end zone and 2015 game and Tyrod and Rex could've been 2-0 in Foxboro.

Also put up 32 points in the home loss in 2015.

• Like (+1) 1

Tyrod is going to have a Fitzpatrick career. He'll get signed as a backup and come in for the injured starter and play well. He'll convince his team to give him a shot, then the mirage will fade and he'll be exposed as too limited to start. Rinse and repeat.

Best backup in the game, worst starter. He should have a job for as long as he likes, though.

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

No it doesn't, but would it really surprise anyone if the Bills split with Miami next year?

Surprise?  No, because of "any given Sunday" and all...but make no mistake, the Fish are going to stink.  Do you truthfully believe the same about Buffalo?

It will just be nice to (Hopefully) see Miami projected as the worst team in the AFC East. I get so sick of seeing them projected at 8-10 wins by experts. I wish Tyrod the best of luck, always liked him as a person, frustrated the hell out of me as a fan.