REPORT: Steelers trading Antonio Brown to Bills! - Per Ian Rapoport (Hold up....maybe, maybe not....) EDIT: DEAL NOT HAPPENING PER BRANDON BEANE - UPDATE: Traded to Raiders

sven233

15 minutes ago, gr8billsfan said:

If we give up a first round pick or that plus a good player, we lost the bet. I wouldn’t mind sending McCoy and a third and fourth 

It’s more than that.  Promise 

image.thumb.png.9f731ba5badb4306517589d90ec97190.png

Not to potentially throw water on my own post, but what is Antonio Brown saying on the NFL Instagram?  Is he disputing the report?  Not going to get to excited one way or another about this until we see something official.

Edited by sven233

Ugh... I understand not getting respect from the media, but the way they keep asking "Do you think the Steelers intentionally picked Buffalo as a punishment/send a message?"

Wtf... as if Pittsburgh is some Utopian paradise with warm weather & sunny beaches 24/7.

Just now, BigDingus said:

Ugh... I understand not getting respect from the media, but the way they keep asking "Do you think the Steelers intentionally picked Buffalo as a punishment/send a message?"

Wtf... as if Pittsburgh is some Utopian paradise with warm weather & sunny beaches 24/7.

I think the historcial performance of the teams is what the point is.