REPORT: Steelers trading Antonio Brown to Bills! - Per Ian Rapoport (Hold up....maybe, maybe not....) EDIT: DEAL NOT HAPPENING PER BRANDON BEANE - UPDATE: Traded to Raiders

sven233

5 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

I never thought they would be interested. Didn't seem like a process guy. Lets hope this works out well!

averaging 1500 yards a season says 'process' to me. He did what he was paid to do.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Teddy KGB said:

Opposite of meh.      Some say he’s one of the best ever 

He is a top 5 receiver right now. I am absolutely in love with this trade. The only reason I stopped wanting it is the thing with Poyer but I don't know where that even started. This is the move I wanted but never expected us to make.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, oldschoolfootball1963 said:

I sure hope the Bills have talked to Brown to see if he has his head on straight. He has been problem free until last year. I think his biggest problem was Big Ben. I get the impression Brown hates him and is sick of Big Bens bull sh!t.  If the guy plays like he’s been playing he will fit right in. He always seemed like he was a team player. So I’m hoping this works out. 

totally agree. Big Ben  threw AB under the bus multiple times and is a giant d-bag.  

This if true speaks volumes about what McD has done to the culture here.

Tomlin has allowed that locker room to become a circus of dysfunction.....

And AB wanted out of it---he will apparently want to have and be a part of what we have here.

Dont look at this any other way.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, DabillsDaBillsDaBills said:

Let's see what the cost is. More than a 2nd would be terrible...

My reaction as well.  I also want to hear Antonio's reaction to the idea.