Jordan Howard being shopped

Alphadawg7

Bears reportedly shopping Jordan Howard.  

Any interest?  

I’d like to see what they want for him, he’s been pretty productive over his first 3 years and can catch too.  I wouldn’t trade a high pick given the depth of the RBs in the draft, but if we could get him for a day 3 pick, I think it’s worth looking into.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Meh

But  what if we could for a day 3 pick?  Would be an upgrade over Ivory at the very least, but also a quality starter if McCoy doesn’t rebound this year 

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 3

Just now, Alphadawg7 said:

But for a day 3 pick?  Would be an upgrade over Ivory at the very least, but also a quality starter if McCoy doesn’t rebound this year 

Personal opinion - just never liked him much going back to his IU days. He’s just ok. I would rather use the day 3 pick elsewhere and aim higher for a RB. Jmo 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Tatonka68 said:

Why would they trade him?? 

Since the day Nagy got there he was viewed as a guy who didnt fit his system.  Nagy wants more of a shifty guy and Jordan is more of a straight line runner.  

I think Jordan would be a better Ivory to McCoy.  Send a day 3 pick, like one of our extra 5ths for him (RB's just dont hold great trade value, so he could probably be had this cheap) and then draft a guy like Henderson or Love to compliment the group.  McCoy and Howard lead the backfield this year, with Howard and that young RB being the duo next year.  

This isnt a must trade scenario for me, but I do like this if we can get him for a 5th.