2019 NFL Combine updates

YoloinOhio

3 hours ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

You do realize Dawkins and McDermott are the only tackles on the roster right?

Sirles. And we have a ton of money in FA which I have said several times I would use almost exclusively on Olineman. We could probably get mills back cheap or find another RT in FA. I just don’t want to use an early pick on a tackle. It’s not worth it. There are way to many other things I want to use that pick on. Dawkins is good enough for me at LT and RT is not something that I’m interested in wasting a top 10 pick on.

16 minutes ago, YattaOkasan said:

Felt like it was the QB from the tape I watched. His body control was really outstanding too. That’s not something the combine can really measure well. I am pretty high on Harry  looks like he can do it all. 

A good 40 time is probably not the "cure all" for separation concerns so I should check myself - as another poster mentioned, coaches usually pay more attention to the 10 yard splits to get an idea of quickness out of gates or out of breaks.

• Like (+1) 1

Waiting for Deebo and Ridley from the next group.

I think if Bills go WR round 2 we are looking at AJ Brown, Riley Ridley, Parris Campbell or Deebo Samuels.

Id almost guess 4-5 of the first 10 picks in round 2 will be a WR.

14 minutes ago, WideNine said:

A good 40 time is probably not the "cure all" for separation concerns so I should check myself - as another poster mentioned, coaches usually pay more attention to the 10 yard splits to get an idea of quickness out of gates or out of breaks.

I'm very interested in guys like Marquis Brown and Paris Campbell. It seems as though the more intricate modern passing schemes require guys that can get in and out of cuts and gain true separation. Size still has value, but not nearly as much as it did in the past where many attemps were go up and get it jump ball plays. Metcalf is just a freak so he's in a league of his own, but I'm not enamored with Harry or Butler. AJ Brown looks like a more fluid athlete than either if you're looking for a more prototypical WR.

Campbell could very have a Cooks/Hill like impact.

Edited by BillsSB2020
  • Like (+1) 1