Cardinals sign Charles Clay

JK Fan

Cardinals are about to become the 2000's Bills.... eerily similar

Lack of talent, questionable coaching decisions, poor QB, and Losman is even likely going there as a coach!

I like JP Losman the person, so I wish him well. But Arizona is going to lose. A lot. 

That division has LA, Seattle, and SF, all of which have good to great QB play and good to great coaching. Where is the room for Arizona to win?

Just now, TheFunPolice said:

Cardinals are about to become the 2000's Bills.... eerily similar

Lack of talent, questionable coaching decisions, poor QB, and Losman is even likely going there as a coach!

I like JP Losman the person, so I wish him well. But Arizona is going to lose. A lot. 

That division has LA, Seattle, and SF, all of which have good to great QB play and good to great coaching. Where is the room for Arizona to win?

Well considering you’re wrong all the time, I’m betting the Cards over!

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Lots of people choose to go to Arizona to retire. Solid choice by Chuck. 

Sadly, I had an nfl player tell me this about Buffalo. ?

Just now, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I'm not worried about that happening at all, I'm actually amazed that another team signed him. 

Yeah, that wasn’t a smart thought and I would loved to bet you a lot of money of that happening. 

Just now, C.Biscuit97 said:

Your Mahomes’ takes have been ? 

I was just despondent that KC lost to NE and looking to blast anyone wearing a KC uniform for failing to make the SB fun to watch....

Irrational NE hatred was all that was... That team has made me a nutcase come January. Time for the Bills to end that dynasty!

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Dont get the hate....he is a former bill

His production was way down last year......maybe he finds the fountain of youth....maybe he does not.

I cant miss a player too much that was not on the field for us this year

The fact that he is a former Bill IS the reason for the hate. Or haven’t you been following the threads/reactions about Gilmore, Darius, Watkins, Manuel, Goodwin, Hogan, Glenn, Brown, Bradham, Alonso, Darby, etc.,etc.

The only good Bills are either still on the team or retired. Everyone else is a #$@!head or a bust (or both.)

Edited by vincec
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, vincec said:

The fact that he is a former Bill IS the reason for the hate. Or haven’t you been following the threads/reactions about Gilmore, Darius, Watkins, Manuel, Goodwin, Hogan, Glenn, Brown, Bradham, Alonso, etc. etc.

Yeah, it’s pretty pathetic from some of the greatest fans.  I mean if you hate OJ, I get it.  But people hated Gilmore because he didn’t smile. So dumb.

41 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Dont get the hate....he is a former bill

His production was way down last year......maybe he finds the fountain of youth....maybe he does not.

I cant miss a player too much that was not on the field for us this year

Expectations were set at high level when Whaley gave him that ridiculous contract. Why over paid for small return. Plus, he always seemed to drop to many passes, especially at critical times.

4 minutes ago, Spiderweb said:

Expectations were set at high level when Whaley gave him that ridiculous contract. Why over paid for small return. Plus, he always seemed to drop to many passes, especially at critical times.

Because we never had a qb as good as Ryan Tannehill,sadly.  Clay was a really good player on Miami and he destroyed us a bunch of times. 

1 hour ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Injuries took their toll but I never got the hate.  He will be a solid/ move TE for them.  Good for Clay and a nice addition for Rosen. 

I think the hate stems from the tug of war we had with the Dolphins that it took to get him. Expectation were really high and for a variety of reasons he wasn't able to live up to them.

Happy for him that he's getting another opportunity.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Because we never had a qb as good as Ryan Tannehill,sadly.  Clay was a really good player on Miami and he destroyed us a bunch of times. 

And he was pretty good in Buffalo for a year or two, but didn't seem like he was giving much effort in 2018. 

• Like (+1) 1