Antonio Brown officially requests trade; expected to be moved by 3/8

YoloinOhio

32 minutes ago, teef said:

it's a sensitive area below my belly button.

too far?

Maybe if you're talking about your taint?   I don't think I have enough information to make that assessment.  Its a matter of personal preference I suppose.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, teef said:

i shouldn't be, but i'm having a very hard time getting over the blonde mustache.  

It's "pure gold".

Also, AB is hustling cheesy video birthday and anniversary video greetings for $500 a pop. lol

43 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

It's "pure gold".

Also, AB is hustling cheesy video birthday and anniversary video greetings for $500 a pop. lol

did you see how some celebrities were tricked into saying racist remarks, (i think specifically anti-semitic) with these things?

3 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

So what if we got him for 2, 4 and 2020-5 would we be happy or would you prefer to draft an unproven player.

Dion Dawkins, Taron Johnson, Matt Milano.

3 starters found with those three picks. Now, I understand that sometimes trading picks is necessary and right, but three picks for a 31 year old receiver with major attitude issues is a bit steep.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Dion Dawkins, Taron Johnson, Matt Milano.

3 starters found with those three picks. Now, I understand that sometimes trading picks is necessary and right, but three picks for a 31 year old receiver with major attitude issues is a bit steep.

I was all in before until he made his comments about not needing to play football.  This was the deal I was willing to make.

I actually am back to prefering to use these picks to trade up or increase what we have next year.  I dont see us making 10 picks.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Fan in San Diego said:

Please don't sign AB. Locker room cancer.

No worries,not a chance that happens.The more I look at video of some of these college kids,the better I feel about our future flanker group.For example,Anthony Johnson isn't rated in the top ten ..more like 14th at the position.3rd/4th rounder and he would be a day one starter for us..

1 hour ago, teef said:

did you see how some celebrities were tricked into saying racist remarks, (i think specifically anti-semitic) with these things?

Im sure it would t take much to trick them into saying anti Semitic comments...

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, formerlyofCtown said:

So what if we got him for 2, 4 and 2020-5 would we be happy or would you prefer to draft an unproven player.

Its a question @freddyjj you generally answer them and dont give cheesey replies.

Sorry not being cheesy or snarky just not an AB fan. 

In my opinion giving up way too much for a player who will want an extension before playing a down.  OBD gave up a single player in Kiko for Shady and rewrite his deal - when he was 26!

Not willing to trade for a 31 year old WR with QB issues. 

4 hours ago, freddyjj said:

Sorry not being cheesy or snarky just not an AB fan. 

In my opinion giving up way too much for a player who will want an extension before playing a down.  OBD gave up a single player in Kiko for Shady and rewrite his deal - when he was 26!

Not willing to trade for a 31 year old WR with QB issues. 

None of that bothers me as much as his saying he doent have to play.  The fact that he wants his deal garaunteed fully after making a comment like that is concerning.

• Like (+1) 2