What snacks and food are you doing for the Game?

mead107

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I don't wanna watch. ***** Tom Brady has sucked all the joy out of football.

you be preaching to the choir!!

That said, I have a  5 lb chuck roast in the sous vide now, in the middle of its 48-hour bath. Sunday it will get smoked for 3hrs, topped with pickled onions and nice texas sauce, and sliders will be the best ever!

Doing confit wings starting on Saturday..

https://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2012/01/ultimate-extra-crispy-double-fried-confit-buffalo-wings.html

and the party not even at my house!!!

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Another Fan said:

I hear ya.  I can’t exactly watch the Patriots with snacks and enjoy any part of it.  

What Lifetime movie is on that night lol?  

The Step Father

6:00 pm

Movie

The Stepfather

• The Stepfather
  • tv-14

Michael Harding returns home from military school to find his mother happily in love and living with her new boyfriend, David. As the two men get to know each other, Michael becomes more and more suspicious of the man who is always there with a helpful hand. Is he really the man of her dreams or could David be hiding a dark side? Penn Badgley, Dylan Walsh and Sela Ward star. (2009)

8:00 pm

Movie

Enough

• Enough
  • tv-14

An abused woman (Jennifer Lopez) discovers that the dream man (Billy Campbell) she married isn't who she thought he was. She and her daughter try to escape (aided by her previous boyfriend), but he pursues her relentlessly. Fearing also for the safety of her daughter, she decides that there's only one way out of the marriage: kill him. (2002)

Edited by Just Jack
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

I think I'm just going to order some wings from Primanti Bros and maybe cook up some mozzarella sticks from Costco that have been taking up space in the freezer. Probably going to be just me and the wife and kids

That's been my MO the past few years.  Wifey will be in the "front room" watching something that won't register on the Nielsen ratings. She'll keep up on who's winning the office pools and pop in on me and the boys from time to time.

Funny story: the year of the Malcom Butler end zone pick me and my friend had split a box and were in line for around $4000 if the Seahawks scored and hit the PAT. I had seen the payoff as a very real possibility at half time and was a bit bummed at how it turned out. When I checked the other office pools 10 minutes later I saw that wifey had hit for $250. Had to wake her up to inform her.

Food will be good on Sunday, but nothing extraordinary.  Wings (sorry folks, Thai Chili, not Buffalo), maybe sliders, maybe chili, gotta have some sort of shellfish, there will be chips, there will be dip,...

25 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

The Step Father

6:00 pm

Movie

The Stepfather

• The Stepfather
  • tv-14

Michael Harding returns home from military school to find his mother happily in love and living with her new boyfriend, David. As the two men get to know each other, Michael becomes more and more suspicious of the man who is always there with a helpful hand. Is he really the man of her dreams or could David be hiding a dark side? Penn Badgley, Dylan Walsh and Sela Ward star. (2009)

8:00 pm

Movie

Enough

• Enough
  • tv-14

An abused woman (Jennifer Lopez) discovers that the dream man (Billy Campbell) she married isn't who she thought he was. She and her daughter try to escape (aided by her previous boyfriend), but he pursues her relentlessly. Fearing also for the safety of her daughter, she decides that there's only one way out of the marriage: kill him. (2002)

I’d prefer watching J Lo to Brady hoisting another Super Bowl MVP trophy 

58 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

you be preaching to the choir!!

That said, I have a  5 lb chuck roast in the sous vide now, in the middle of its 48-hour bath. Sunday it will get smoked for 3hrs, topped with pickled onions and nice texas sauce, and sliders will be the best ever!

Doing confit wings starting on Saturday..

https://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2012/01/ultimate-extra-crispy-double-fried-confit-buffalo-wings.html

and the party not even at my house!!!

You’re coming over here!?!? That’s awesome! We will designate a special potty for you in return! 

2 hours ago, Misterbluesky said:

It's estimated,in America alone,1.4 billion chicken wings will be consumed on sunday.

I have one buddy coming over. I don’t know where the other 1.3 billion wings will go down, but I think he’s good for the balance. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Meatlover's pizza

BBQ chicken pizza

Buffalo wings

Garlic/Parm wings

Jalapeno poppers with cheddar/cream cheese/bacon filling

Jalapeno poppers with chicken wing dip filling (my son's idea)

Chicken wing dip

Chips/bacon horseradish dip (Heluva - I'm not making the dip)