How far do we let The Dude's Racism Go?

I say don't ban anybody unless they violate the TOS, no matter how idiotic or obnoxious they may be. Put them on ignore if they bother you. If someone is determined to make a fool of themselves, I say hand them a microphone.

• Like (+1) 3

3 hours ago, Azalin said:

I say don't ban anybody unless they violate the TOS, no matter how idiotic or obnoxious they may be. Put them on ignore if they bother you. If someone is determined to make a fool of themselves, I say hand them a microphone.

Are call out threads violations of TOS? 

06a140e0-6f9f-4519-bcba-e5ffc2248856.png

16 hours ago, Rob's House said:

Don't leave us in suspense.

I once killed a man to cash in on his insurance premiums... oh and also to watch him die. That was 34 bodies ago.

15 hours ago, Paulus said:

I assert you all are bald faced liars.

Yeah, no one cares.

1 hour ago, Paulus said:

Are call out threads violations of TOS? 

06a140e0-6f9f-4519-bcba-e5ffc2248856.png

First, I'm neither a mod nor an admin. I'm just another schlub who posts here, so I don't know. I would suggest you call the admin's attention to anything you believe to be unreasonably offensive (not to be confused with feeling butthurt over something you don't approve of).

Second, are you referring to the thread Gator started? I'm not even sure I get your point, but if that's what you meant, then no. I find much of what Gator posts to be disagreeable, but all he's doing is yanking people's chains; if you engage him, you get exactly what you deserve.

Third, what exactly is a "call out thread"?  Do you mean starting a thread directly challenging something someone else has said? if so, then it wouldn't be much of a political forum if we couldn't do that.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, The_Dude said:

I debated whether or not to even reply to this nonsense. Obviously I've decided.

My rhetoric is a direct response to the main street media's race baiting.

How many times have you read a headline where the press goes out of their way to identify race in recent years? Many. And the only time they do this is when there's a white person involved and the media turns them into an antagonist. It's gotten to the point where they're targeting children. My stance is if you want a white person to hate, hate me.

I think a few of you have Dude Derangement Syndrome. Many have missed my points completely. However, that's an indicator that I need to adjust windage and will do so. 

I am not a racist and I wont go on a long diatribe to defend myself from these stupid accusations. On numerous occasions I have literally put myself in harms way, risking my life, for people of color, to include muslim arabs believe it or not. My first dear friend I lost in the fight against Haj was a 2nd generation American who came from Mexican immigrants. I wept so hard when taps played that I couldn't even make a proper salute when saying goodbye. 

I am, admittedly, a cultural supremacist and desire all in America to adapt western/european culture -- there's no skin tone requirement to do so. 

I will poke fun at the ridiculousness of 'race' in the current social justice warrior atmosphere. I mean c'mon -- are they really going to put Black Panther in the same pantheon as The Godfather? It's not because the movie belongs there, it's because liberals are tripping over themselves to show how not racist they are by elevating things associated with blacks to statuses they don't deserve. I mock that. Now, make a movie with some integrity on the Harlem Hellfighters and you got yourself something worthy of Best Picture.

I digress...I'm a product of 1984. I was Haj fighting by 19. I'm not like most people and that doesn't bother me and I wont try to conform. 

I'm not a loose cannon as some folks insinuate. I'm a quiet family man to tell you the truth. It makes me angry that there have been insinuations that I'm most likely an abusive person toward my family. That's assuming a lot without a lot to go on. A man who hits a woman is not a man. I don't even believe in spanking my children. I live in a quiet town, in a quiet cul-de-sac, at the bottom of a quiet hill, in the quiet N. Georgia mountains. I have no desire to be an extremist even though the boards most obnoxious unemployed author on boat war seems to be certain of it. 

I will never go out of my way to be something I'm not as being disingenuous is the thing I despise the most. I really don't care when I piss people off, but I don't want to be a pariah either. I will not change my opinions but in the future I will try to be more tactful in how I convey them. 

Anyways, good to know I have so many friends!

What is your opinion on Fred Perry polos and the Aladdin Soundtrack?

Edited by Jauronimo

4 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

What is your opinion on Fred Perry polos and the Aladdin Soundtrack?

I had to google “Fred Perry polos.” I don’t wear ladys clothes. 

The Aladin soundtrack is nowhere near as good as the soundtrack for The Crow.

Just now, The_Dude said:

I had to google “Fred Perry polos.” I don’t wear ladys clothes. 

The Aladin soundtrack is nowhere near as good as the soundtrack for The Crow.

Fred Perry polos are for men, silly. Not just any men but upstanding Western chauvinists and other proud American boys.

How many breakfast cereals can you name and can you do so under [physical duress?

6 hours ago, Foxx said:

that's his way of coming out of the closet.

this is ridicules on many levels.

yes it is a private forum, one that you have no say in how it's run, which all by itself destroys your entire premise.

two, it is my understanding that PPP was established with the understanding that it was to be very lightly moderated.

three, ***** your your fascist leanings, they suck.

four, you let them out themselves so you know who they are.

five, they are teachable moments.

Lol. Read more. Assume less. 

It's called a question.  It's meant to spark dialogue and potentially debate.

That you react emotionally instead of answering a question and posting your reasons says more about you than me.

Show me where I called for him to be banned.

7 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Fred Perry polos are for men, silly. Not just any men but upstanding Western chauvinists and other proud American boys.

How many breakfast cereals can you name and can you do so under [physical duress?

1. I’m a man. Fashion isn’t my concern. I wear Doc Martins, wranglers, and button up shirts or T-shirt’s. 

2. Breakfast is either eggs-n-bacon, or sausage-n-bacon. And coffee. 

6 minutes ago, Joe Miner said:

Lol. Read more. Assume less

That you react emotionally instead of answering a question and posting your reasons says more about you than me.

?

6 hours ago, The_Dude said:

I debated whether or not to even reply to this nonsense. Obviously I've decided.

My rhetoric is a direct response to the main street media's race baiting.

How many times have you read a headline where the press goes out of their way to identify race in recent years? Many. And the only time they do this is when there's a white person involved and the media turns them into an antagonist. It's gotten to the point where they're targeting children. My stance is if you want a white person to hate, hate me.

I think a few of you have Dude Derangement Syndrome. Many have missed my points completely. However, that's an indicator that I need to adjust windage and will do so. 

I am not a racist and I wont go on a long diatribe to defend myself from these stupid accusations. On numerous occasions I have literally put myself in harms way, risking my life, for people of color, to include muslim arabs believe it or not. My first dear friend I lost in the fight against Haj was a 2nd generation American who came from Mexican immigrants. I wept so hard when taps played that I couldn't even make a proper salute when saying goodbye. 

I am, admittedly, a cultural supremacist and desire all in America to adapt western/european culture -- there's no skin tone requirement to do so. 

I will poke fun at the ridiculousness of 'race' in the current social justice warrior atmosphere. I mean c'mon -- are they really going to put Black Panther in the same pantheon as The Godfather? It's not because the movie belongs there, it's because liberals are tripping over themselves to show how not racist they are by elevating things associated with blacks to statuses they don't deserve. I mock that. Now, make a movie with some integrity on the Harlem Hellfighters and you got yourself something worthy of Best Picture.

I digress...I'm a product of 1984. I was Haj fighting by 19. I'm not like most people and that doesn't bother me and I wont try to conform. 

I'm not a loose cannon as some folks insinuate. I'm a quiet family man to tell you the truth. It makes me angry that there have been insinuations that I'm most likely an abusive person toward my family. That's assuming a lot without a lot to go on. A man who hits a woman is not a man. I don't even believe in spanking my children. I live in a quiet town, in a quiet cul-de-sac, at the bottom of a quiet hill, in the quiet N. Georgia mountains. I have no desire to be an extremist even though the boards most obnoxious unemployed author on boat war seems to be certain of it. 

I will never go out of my way to be something I'm not as being disingenuous is the thing I despise the most. I really don't care when I piss people off, but I don't want to be a pariah either. I will not change my opinions but in the future I will try to be more tactful in how I convey them. 

Anyways, good to know I have so many friends!

Point of note: I never assumed you're abusive to your family.  I have no evidence to support that, and have been very careful to not say so.

I merely see you as being at high risk to be so.  You've left us plenty of evidence for that.

21 minutes ago, Joe Miner said:

Lol. Read more. Assume less. 

lol!   please show me where i stated you called for him to be banned?

2 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

How many breakfast cereals can you name and can you do so under physical duress?

3: Raisin Bran, Cap'n Crunch Peanut Butter Crunch, and Golden Grahams.

Everything else is *****.

Here’s what I’ll do. I’ll turn this crap thread into a thread for my friend, Mora. My first real taste of suffering. The kid I wept for. 

http://articles.latimes.com/2004/may/23/local/me-mora23

Ill love you and remember you forever buddy. Your laughter always brightened every room. 

I remember some douchebag colonel speaking at his ceremony. That douche who didn’t know Mora said, “and I know if Mora were here today he’d say ‘continue fighting!’ Except Mora continually said, ‘this ***** is ***** stupid, let’s go home!’ 

To Mora?! I love your beaner ass, and I’ll see you at Fiddlers Green!

Please read about him. He died for you. 

Edited by The_Dude
  • Like (+1) 1

And to the BLACK man who was the baddest dude, The_Dude has ever known and my mentor. Gone before his time. I miss you so much. We had such great times ***** Haj up. You taught me so much. I’ll never forget you. Miss you, Top. Till the Green. ?

One of my most precious memories is watching this dude literally kick the ***** out of Haj after our truck was hit with an IED. Literally grabbing Haj by the neck and kicking the living ***** shout of them. It was amazing, gratifying, and I almost fell out of my gun laughing. I was laughing so hard I cried. All time favorite memory. 

http://fortcampbellcourier.com/news/article_3ee29e0a-810e-11e6-ae20-4fe5beea58fe.html

Edited by The_Dude