How far do we let The Dude's Racism Go?

12 hours ago, Warcodered said:

So wait are you saying we ban Christians, Jews, and Muslims?

All I was saying is if you go to religions founded 1000s of years ago you're going to find some scuzzy *****. Heck I don't think the Mormons managed to avoid that and they're less than 200 years old.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/bombs-target-cathedral-south-philippines-least-8-dead-030641275.html 

There ya go, friend. Have a good day. 

3 hours ago, DC Tom said:

No, I think he really is this screwed up.

Tom, you toss around insultsbut rarely make a point. If I’m screwed up, identify how and why. 

1 minute ago, BeginnersMind said:

Judaism, Christianity, and Islam come from the same tree. 

Jesus is part of Islam, mentioned in the Quran. It’s just what happened. 

Whether or not THEY claim he's Jesus, or any secular scholar does doesn't mitigate the fact that their "Jesus" isn't deity, whereas the actual Jesus is.

Somebody show me where Jesus talks about whether to jizz or not to jizz in your rape victim! 

Muhammad, aka “Papa Haj” said it’s best to jizz in your rape victim, and that you’re not required to care for your rape victims offspring should they become impregnated. 

1 hour ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Whether or not THEY claim he's Jesus, or any secular scholar does doesn't mitigate the fact that their "Jesus" isn't deity, whereas the actual Jesus is.

Not something that is debateable--You have a belief in a diety that is yours.  

But the stories still share the same roots, and that's not debateable. 

52 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Not something that is debateable--You have a belief in a diety that is yours.  

But the stories still share the same roots, and that's not debateable. 

you've said this same root before... please define it for the uninitiated like me...  

24 minutes ago, Cinga said:

you've said this same root before... please define it for the uninitiated like me...  

It's not just me who mentioned it but Islam's story is rooted in Abraham's second wife Hagar, who he fathers the child Ishmael with because his wife Sarai cannot bear children. (Abraham was a polygamist, and Hagar was his wife's slave, who she gave to him to bear children.)

Sarai later bears Abraham a son Isaac when she is 90 or 91, and as you can imagine, Hagar and Sarai clash. Abraham turns Hagar out into the desert. There is more to the story obviously, but the haj to Mecca is a celebration of Hagar's journey in the desert, where she found a wellspring (near the Kaaba--that big black monolith you see in much footage)...and while drinking from that spring, God promised to make her son the father of a great nation. 

The Christian and Jewish religions historically downplayed Ishmael as a cast-off son of Abraham, since they trace their prophetic lineage through Sarai's son Isaac, while Islam traces its prophets, including Muhammed, through Ishmael...and all 3 religions share Abraham.

Edited by BeginnersMind

9 hours ago, BeginnersMind said:

It's not just me who mentioned it but Islam's story is rooted in Abraham's second wife Hagar, who he fathers the child Ishmael with because his wife Sarai cannot bear children. (Abraham was a polygamist, and Hagar was his wife's slave, who she gave to him to bear children.)

Sarai later bears Abraham a son Isaac when she is 90 or 91, and as you can imagine, Hagar and Sarai clash. Abraham turns Hagar out into the desert. There is more to the story obviously, but the haj to Mecca is a celebration of Hagar's journey in the desert, where she found a wellspring (near the Kaaba--that big black monolith you see in much footage)...and while drinking from that spring, God promised to make her son the father of a great nation. 

The Christian and Jewish religions historically downplayed Ishmael as a cast-off son of Abraham, since they trace their prophetic lineage through Sarai's son Isaac, while Islam traces its prophets, including Muhammed, through Ishmael...and all 3 religions share Abraham.

Islam has similarities to Judaism and Christianity because of course it does. Look when the religion began — somewhere around 600. So Christianity had been a thing for a while and obviously Judaism had as well. 

Muhammad the liar claims to have never heard of either but considering Byzantine trade routes that’s about like an American saying they have never heard of Spanish. 

Muhammad and John Smith both crafted their tales off of religious material they knew well for money and women. They’re both liars and the evidence is overwhelming and obvious. 

Muslims and Mormons are dumb. But unlike Mormons, Muslims follow an evil ideology. 

Mr. Speaker, I request Five minutes to be heard on the topic..

Thank You

Mr. Speaker I rise on this occasion to oppose whatever measures are being considered to silence, ban or  censure this or any other member of our august board. 

While I denounce the racist comments, arguments and what I consider ignorance being put forth by the poster in question, I welcome the chance to take on this line of thought. I actually find it hypocritical for many poster to decry the overt racism expressed and yet support the policies of the current administration that are obvious racist in nature. 

I welcome the honest nature of The_Dude because I feel his overt expressions are basically supported by many people that support Trump. So the opportunity to challenge those assumptions openly, to face down ignorance with the truth is a good thing, not a bad thing. 

Thank you Mr Speaker, I yield back the remainder of my time 

• Haha (+1) 1

I went through an anti-religion phase in college where I got off on ripping catholocism (and christianity generally) to shreds, often in classroom discussions. Christians didn't care for it, but no one ever cried "bigot" or demanded I be silenced.

I no longer trash Christianity (for various reasons) but I find it both troublesome and puzzling that you can't criticize an ideology without being accused of bigotry. 

I don't approve of blanket condemnation of Muslims anymore than I approve of blanket condemnation of any group of people, but it's perfectly reasonable to criticize aspects of any ideology you find problematic.

I expect this from far-left intersectionalist social justice a$$holes, but it's disturbing that many otherwise rational people have jumped on this bandwagon of bullcrap.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Rob's House said:

I went through an anti-religion phase in college where I got off on ripping catholocism (and christianity generally) to shreds, often in classroom discussions. Christians didn't care for it, but no one ever cried "bigot" or demanded I be silenced.

I no longer trash Christianity (for various reasons) but I find it both troublesome and puzzling that you can't criticize an ideology without being accused of bigotry. 

I don't approve of blanket condemnation of Muslims anymore than I approve of blanket condemnation of any group of people, but it's perfectly reasonable to criticize aspects of any ideology you find problematic.

I expect this from far-left intersectionalist social justice a$$holes, but it's disturbing that many otherwise rational people have jumped on this bandwagon of bullcrap.

I think he goes a little beyond criticizing the ideology.

On ‎1‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 4:09 PM, The_Dude said:

Haj should be interned and NOT in politics and that is an American scientific fact. 

***** Haj. 

1. Identify

2. Confiscate property

3. Intern

4. Relocate to someplace not in America, preferably sandy. They like sand. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Warcodered said:

He is passionate. Maybe, because he went to war with Islamic scumbags. That said, I do not agree with him. I think a more permanent solution exists... 

TrcD.gif

Just now, Joe in Winslow said:

Others went further? Do tell.

See above!

5 hours ago, Warcodered said:

I'm talking about a lot more than a couple of posts by the Dude. But I'd be willing to bet you could make that statement about christians or conservatives on any major platform without fear of getting banned.

• Like (+1) 1