How far do we let The Dude's Racism Go?

On ‎1‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 4:09 PM, The_Dude said:

Haj should be interned and NOT in politics and that is an American scientific fact. 

***** Haj. 

1. Identify

2. Confiscate property

3. Intern

4. Relocate to someplace not in America, preferably sandy. They like sand. 

On ‎1‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 4:32 PM, The_Dude said:

Not i. I love Jews. See, the Jews and I have a mutual enemy — filthy, stinkin, sub-human, Haj. 

I am a friend to the Hebrews.

On ‎1‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 4:32 PM, The_Dude said:

I’m not defending that vile, sub-human creature.....but, she did NOT make that accusation or suggest Graham is a gay. Fake news. 

On ‎1‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 4:57 PM, The_Dude said:

By saying “compromised”?

Look, it’s obvious she hates whites, Jews, gays, and anything not Muslim because she’s Muslim and that’s what they do. But I’d rather go after her for something I can prove — like the fact she’s a Muslim and so shouldn’t be in America let alone congress.  

On ‎1‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 5:36 AM, The_Dude said:

For now. I intend to be part of the solution that fixes the situation which is unacceptable. 

7 hours ago, Koko78 said:

I once killed a man to cash in on his insurance premiums... oh and also to watch him die. That was 34 bodies ago.

Yeah, no one cares.

giphy.gif

I'm not the only one ITT calling you hens on your ^ 

That just makes yall full of more ^

6 hours ago, Warcodered said:

I don't know maybe they'll add those questions to the next census.

Your flippant reply does nothing to add to the discussion and shows that you are not serious about a conversation. If you're going to be a smartass at least be a funny smartass. Don't be that guy.

10 hours ago, The_Dude said:

And to the BLACK man who was the baddest dude, The_Dude has ever known and my mentor. Gone before his time. I miss you so much. We had such great times ***** Haj up. You taught me so much. I’ll never forget you. Miss you, Top. Till the Green. ?

One of my most precious memories is watching this dude literally kick the ***** out of Haj after our truck was hit with an IED. Literally grabbing Haj by the neck and kicking the living ***** shout of them. It was amazing, gratifying, and I almost fell out of my gun laughing. I was laughing so hard I cried. All time favorite memory. 

http://fortcampbellcourier.com/news/article_3ee29e0a-810e-11e6-ae20-4fe5beea58fe.html

right, because violence is so funny.

9 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Right because religious intolerance is A-Okay.

Take your fine self to a Muslim country and then report back on religious intolerance. 

Those badtards even have Buddhists fighting them. BUDDHISTS. I don’t even needa know who started it. When you got Buddhists fighting you, it’s YOUR fault. 

They cant get along with anybody. 

And there are polls out there that show that while the majority of muslims aren’t active terrorists, a large portion “understands” or condones terrorist activities. Where do you think terrorists get their money? A good portion comes from the collection plates of mosques. 

13 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Take your fine self to a Muslim country and then report back on religious intolerance. 

Those badtards even have Buddhists fighting them. BUDDHISTS. I don’t even needa know who started it. When you got Buddhists fighting you, it’s YOUR fault. 

They cant get along with anybody. 

And there are polls out there that show that while the majority of muslims aren’t active terrorists, a large portion “understands” or condones terrorist activities. Where do you think terrorists get their money? A good portion comes from the collection plates of mosques. 

We recently had a conversation in one of the threads here where the importance of precision in our posts was discussed. Too often when writing about Muslims your words would appear to lump them all together as terrorists. I know you don't mean that but in your desire to make a point or shock people you do just that. The paragraph that I bolded above reflects a perfectly reasonable stance on your part. The instances when you lash out at Haj is what gets threads like this started. Be more precise and/or nuanced in your posts and you won't be seen so much as a racist prick but as a real contributor here.

2 hours ago, The_Dude said:

Buddhists will ***** you up. Don't mess with Buddhists.

Edited by KRC