Jamal Adams lays out Pat the Patriot

Bubba Gump

15 minutes ago, PirateHookerMD said:

Apparently the guy is in the hospital now. Adams definitely getting sued. 

It's gonna be another feel good story when the backup mascot comes in for the Superbowl, takes the reigns and never looks back. Crappy way for the starter to go down.

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Jamal Adams seems like a gigantic douchebag.  I'll be shocked if he doesn't end up playing for NE* eventually.

From a lot of what I read on the guy before he got drafted he was seen as a great locker room guy, team leader, etc. I'm sure Tre' White could vouch for him, however, I do agree that there's some arrogance to him. If there's two things I hate, it's people who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch. And arrogance.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, PirateHookerMD said:

Apparently the guy is in the hospital now. Adams definitely getting sued. 

Link?

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

One good thing  if you watch the Pro Bowl ... No Pats ****** players,

Question ....  If you bow out of the Pro Bowl  are you still considered a Pro Bowl player??

In all fairness, no one watches the pro bowl. I don’t even know why they play it. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, blacklabel said:

From a lot of what I read on the guy before he got drafted he was seen as a great locker room guy, team leader, etc. I'm sure Tre' White could vouch for him, however, I do agree that there's some arrogance to him. If there's two things I hate, it's people who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch. And arrogance.

Oh, I could see him being very popular with his teammates, and he comes to play.  But he's still a giant douche.

• Like (+1) 1