Jamal Adams lays out Pat the Patriot

Bubba Gump

19 hours ago, WMDman said:

***** Jamal Adams 

19 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Jamal Adams seems like a gigantic douchebag.  I'll be shocked if he doesn't end up playing for NE* eventually.

Agreed. I don't like the Pats* but come on...that was just a regular dude in a mascot costume, not a pro athlete. And did Adams know for sure that there wasn't a woman in that costume when he decided to "get a laugh"? It was a complete douche move and he's lucky that the injury was not more serious.

23 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

One good thing  if you watch the Pro Bowl ... No Pats ****** players,

Question ....  If you bow out of the Pro Bowl  are you still considered a Pro Bowl player??

I can guarantee any agent will consider someone being named to the Pro Bowl as them being a Pro Bowler when it comes to the important time of contract negotiations. Whether it be they didnt play in the game or were named 7th alternate, they are still a "Pro Bowler"......

2 hours ago, ExWNYer said:

Agreed. I don't like the Pats* but come on...that was just a regular dude in a mascot costume, not a pro athlete. And did Adams know for sure that there wasn't a woman in that costume when he decided to "get a laugh"? It was a complete douche move and he's lucky that the injury was not more serious.

Perhaps a better question would be asking yourself if you think he was stupid enough to just randomly tackle a mascot? I’m sure the two had talked about it beforehand and put on a show for the fans. It’s all about entertainment.