Rams vs. Pats*** -- this is where it all ends

eball

14 hours ago, Captain_Quint said:

Maybe they'll video their walkthrough again, for old times sake. 

It really is a revenge type of game. A lot of Rams fans have hated NE since then. 

Suh will end Brady's career.

Edited by Paulus

10 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I only remember the Rams game where the Boston Herald cited an unnamed source that the Patriots illegally taped the Rams walk through.  Belichick denied it and the Boston Herald retracted their story.  They studied that play in practice against Seattle and it was a common goal line play the Seahawks ran so they told him to watch for it.  That's not cheating.  Spygate and Deflategate makes me think they cheat all the time, but it's hard to prove.

It depends how much faith you have in your front office.  If I'm Aaron Rodgers I say screw you and give me my money.  You'll just waste it anyways.

Guys come on!!!! Spygate!!! The Cheats had been filming every team for YEARS.  They were caught in 2007.  They won Superbowls in 2002 2004 2005.  DUH THEY WERE CHEATING THAT WHOLE TIME!!!!!

In the 2014/2015 Super bowl season they were caught using deflated footballs.  

4:4 --- cheating:SB win

Then there is the victory v Atlanta.  The only one they were CAUGHT cheating. . Where Atlanta was stomping them by 3 TDs or something in the third quarter....and Matt Ryan's helmet radio "malfunctions". And BOOM it's a totally different game the very next play.  NE ends up winning but considering their well documented history of jamming other teams radios, listening to other teams radios, and using their own radios illegally (thanks flutie)  AND there past history of cheating.....I don't see why anyone would give them the benefit of the doubt. 

8 hours ago, matter2003 said:

Because all of this comes into how they have been able to do this for so long.  Are you that dumb to think an extra $15 million a year in cap space really doesn't matter?

It doesn't matter bc they don't use it.  They are no where near the cap

7 minutes ago, peterpan said:

Guys come on!!!! Spygate!!! The Cheats had been filming every team for YEARS.  They were caught in 2007.  They won Superbowls in 2002 2004 2005.  DUH THEY WERE CHEATING THAT WHOLE TIME!!!!!

In the 2014/2015 Super bowl season they were caught using deflated footballs.  

4:4 --- cheating:SB win

Then there is the victory v Atlanta.  The only one they were CAUGHT cheating. . Where Atlanta was stomping them by 3 TDs or something in the third quarter....and Matt Ryan's helmet radio "malfunctions". And BOOM it's a totally different game the very next play.  NE ends up winning but considering their well documented history of jamming other teams radios, listening to other teams radios, and using their own radios illegally (thanks flutie)  AND there past history of cheating.....I don't see why anyone would give them the benefit of the doubt. 

It doesn't matter bc they don't use it.  They are no where near the cap

Are you 12. You realize that the nfl takes care of all communication in all stsdiums

4 minutes ago, Chris66 said:

Are you 12. You realize that the nfl takes care of all communication in all stsdiums

Are you really dumb enough to think they can't be manipulated? Because they have been, and the team with the issue has usually been playing the Patriots.. odd coincidence I'd say. 

2 minutes ago, peterpan said:

Are you really dumb enough to think they can't be manipulated? Because they have been, and the team with the issue has usually been playing the Patriots.. odd coincidence I'd say. 

If thats what you beleive its not worth debating

9 hours ago, matter2003 said:

Because all of this comes into how they have been able to do this for so long.  Are you that dumb to think an extra $15 million a year in cap space really doesn't matter?

Winners win and losers make excuses why winners win. Don't worry about the other guy. Take care of your own business. Grow up and stop being a crybaby. 

12 hours ago, Chris66 said:

Brady has never taken full market value. He doesnt want to strap the team

His wife is worth twice as much as he is. Makes it a little bit easier to take a couple million less than market value, don't you think? That's very virtuous of him. If Mahomes is smart he'll find an international supermodel with a Kermit fetish.

On 1/21/2019 at 9:36 AM, eball said:

When Brady*s Pats *** upset the heavily favored Rams in the 2002 Super Bowl it began the run of dominance for that franchise.  Finally, 17 years later, it is time to close the circle.  The Rams will come down upon the Pats *** with great vengeance and furious anger, and our long national nightmare will be over.

Hey, a girl can dream...

will they cheat like the Pat*** did?

1 hour ago, Chris66 said:

If thats what you beleive its not worth debating

Its well known dude. Dozens of complaints by teams to the league offices. 

I believe it because it's true.  

The other NFL teams know the pats*** cheat.  The Colts knew about the flat footballs from the playoffs the year before,so they set up a STING OPERATION with the league offices to CATCH THEM RED HANDED. 

Other teams knew the Patriots would sneak an employee into their locker rooms during pre game warm ups and steal their play sheets.  It was such a common occurrence that other teams deliberately left FAKE PLAY SHEETS out ON PURPOSE so that the cheaters would steal THE WRONG ONE!!!!!

Peyton Manning refused to discuss the game plans in the locker room because he was convinced they had the room bugged.  Teams started SWEEPING THE LOCKEROOM like a freaking spy movie !!!!

Again I'm not making this up, it's been well documented.  But you are giving the team whose been caught red handed, fined millions, lost many draft picks, and had players suspended, on multiple occasions, the benefit of the doubt.  Why??  

Edited by peterpan

all your doing is spouting off heresay nothing proven. Just like they taped the rams walkthrough. Which never happened. In fact why dont you read up on some 

As far as the lockeroom stuff. Im glad other teams come in with that mindset. Thats why Gillette is the biggest home adv in sports. Teams are already beat before they step on the field

Edited by Chris66

https://billswire.usatoday.com/2019/01/22/buffalo-bills-brian-daboll-key-to-new-england-patriots-super-bowl-loss/

Super Bowl XXXVI: New England 20, St. Louis 17

• Daboll: Patriots defensive coaching assistant.

Super Bowl XXXVIII: New England 32, Carolina 29

• Daboll: Patriots wide receivers coach.

Super Bowl XXXIX: New England 24, Philadelphia 21

• Daboll: Patriots wide receivers coach.

Super Bowl XLII: NY Giants 17, New England 14

• Daboll: New York Jets quarterbacks coach.

Super Bowl XLVI: NY Giants 21, New England 17

• Daboll: Miami Dolphins offensive coordinator.

Super Bowl XLIX: New England 28, Seattle 24

• Daboll: Patriots tight ends coach.

Super Bowl LI: New England 34, Atlanta 28 (OT)

• Daboll: Patriots tight ends coach.

Super Bowl LII: Philadelphia 41, New England 33

• Daboll: University of Alabama offensive coordinator.

That’s right. Count it now, the Rams will be your Super Bowl LIII Champions. Under Belichick and Brady, the Patriots have only won “The Big Game” when Daboll is employed by their club. Every other time they’ve lost.

Or at least most folks reading this will hope so…

lol 

16 hours ago, HappyDays said:

His wife is worth twice as much as he is. Makes it a little bit easier to take a couple million less than market value, don't you think? That's very virtuous of him. If Mahomes is smart he'll find an international supermodel with a Kermit fetish.

Actually, Mahomes reminds me of the character Hector "Zero" Zeroni from the movie Holes (2003). 

patrick-mahomes_1i4j3r59tmsxd159sqj8suheth?id=OIP.43oFsGZeQtho9hUeMavpuwHaFk&pid 

Edited by Peace Frog

Tom Brady has accomplished so much in his career. You would think there is nothing else for him to accomplish, but there is one thing. He wants to play a season where his opponents actually consistently out play his team. I think he is waiting for a losing season before he finally calls it a quits. This seems to match what we have all heard analysts say, which is, that if he is still playing how he wants to play "Why would he quit?" Finishing his career out on top, I don't think matters to him. He just wants to see how long he can play at this level. He's basically conducting a football science experiment right now. We should all be mad, that the other 15 AFC teams can't figure out how to consistently beat the patriots, to give them a losing season for once.

Gurley is 16-1 for SB MVP, I like it. If he returns to form, he wins it if the Rams win. I think the game is 50/50, could go either way. 

I don’t see Goff torching the Pats secondary and I don’t see any of the Rams WR being a threat. They spread the ball around too much. Donald is 25-1 but I don’t consider him a threat, only one interior guy ever won SB MVP. (Richard Dent)

Bleh. Just some food for thought way far in advance. 

Edited by CommonCents

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/01/27/tom-brady-says-zero-chance-he-retires-after-super-bowl/

Brady says there is zero chance he retires. Whether the Pats win the SB or not, Brady will be back next season. 

Personally, I’d rather see Belichick retire first anyway. I’d love to see the Bills (ans the rest of the NFL) get a chance to go up against a 42+ year old Brady without Belichick. 

Id love to see what he is capable of without BB’s ability to scheme and make in game adjustments.