Andre Reed Criticizes Personnel Decisions

7 minutes ago, Peter said:

You may want to read some of the caustic comments.  

I guess it is tacky for all of us then.

P.S. You too may want to read some of the caustic comments in this thread.

Not sure what you mean... I’m not posting things on twitter about this ... and don’t have the followers of a HOF WR if I was.

Edited by YoloinOhio

22 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

The desperate attempt of the irrelevant to seem relevant

What do you think he should say Joe? Andre was a great wide receiver for the Buffalo Bills, right? He is watching the best player in the NFL destroy competition. McDermott handed said player to the Chiefs and drafted a cornerback.

Why don't you let us know exactly what Andre Reed should say.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Bill from NYC said:

What do you think he should say Joe? Andre was a great wide receiver for the Buffalo Bills, right? He is watching the best player in the NFL destroy competition. McDermott handed said player to the Chiefs and drafted a cornerback.

Who’s the best player in the nfl that Sean handed to the Chiefs. Please don’t say it... lol if you do I’m perms ignoring you because you have no clue about football.

35 minutes ago, teef said:

I’ve read through the entire thread. I see people giving their opinions towards andre’s comment. They have every right to, just as Andre has every right to post the comment.  

I must be reading a different thread.  

I read the one where people commented about his hair, that he is still bitter, that he is a has-been, asking whether he is still on the sauce . . . .

The "has-been" comment was particularly hilarious given that the people challenging him probably are "never-beens."

Edited by Peter
  • Like (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, Bill_with_it said:

Who’s the best player in the nfl that Sean handed to the Chiefs. Please don’t say it... lol if you do I’m perms ignoring you because you have no clue about football.

I presume he is referring to Mahomes.  I would probably disagree as to whether Mahomes is the best player in the NFL, but he certainly is the best young QB in the NFL and McCoach handed him to the Chiefs.  We could have picked him with our own pick without having to give up so much to trade up to select Josh.

P.S. I am still hopeful that Josh will continue to progress, but we clearly gave up a premium for Josh when we could have picked Mahomes without giving up anything extra.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BUFFALOBART said:

Bill Polian, in his final Buffalo Bills press conference, stated: ‘Remember these players, these men’

You’ll not seek the likes of them again’

so far, he is correct..

Yeah. I'm gonna refrain from throwing one of the greatest players in Bills history under the bus for Brandon Beane and Sean McDermott. These guys haven't earned a damn thing yet.

• Like (+1) 4

3 minutes ago, BUFFALOBART said:

Bill Polian, in his final Buffalo Bills press conference, stated: ‘Remember these players, these men’

You’ll not seek the likes of them again’

so far, he is correct..

And how is Andre Reed's opinion of the current state of the Bills, to whom he has no allegiance, of any relevance to this team? It's all clickbait. 

Im not knocking there talent or success, just the fact that this franchise has been stuck celebrating the success of the 1990's and it's 2019. 

33 minutes ago, Bill from NYC said:

Perhaps Andre should be quiet, considering he was small when it mattered most. All of those guys should just fade away quietly.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

And how is Andre Reed's opinion of the current state of the Bills, to whom he has no allegiance, of any relevance to this team? It's all clickbait. 

Im not knocking there talent or success, just the fact that this franchise has been stuck celebrating the success of the 1990's and it's 2019. 

Ummm....because we’ve had what exactly to celebrate in terms of postseason since then? Also, I would dispute the no allegiance take—Andre is invested in the Bills, what would tell you that he doesn’t care about them?

1 minute ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Perhaps Andre should be quiet, considering he was small when it mattered most. All of those guys should just fade away quietly.

Small? 

Oh brother.

The guy got the living sh*t kicked out of him going over the middle for this team and us fans.

• Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Joe in Winslow said:

C’mon Joe, I agree with a lot of your takes, but this is just not right. This franchise still stands on top of many shoulders that gave their all for this team in previous generations...don’t kick sand at them now.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

C’mon Joe, I agree with a lot of your takes, but this is just not right. This franchise still stands on top of many shoulders that gave their all for this team in previous generations...don’t kick sand at them now.

Appreciate their efforts, but they and they alone bear responsibility for their ultimate failure. It's high time that the franchise wuits living in the past, man.

Just now, Joe in Winslow said:

Appreciate their efforts, but they and they alone bear responsibility for their ultimate failure. It's high time that the franchise wuits living in the past, man.

Many would argue that getting off the mat each time to come back is no small feat in and of itself. Not even the GOAT has ever won 4 straight AFC crowns, or even 3 for that matter. That’s a tough spine that basically all of our teams since that generation could only hope to emulate and never even came close. Once this franchise gives us more than the 90’s, I’ll be the first to change my avatar, promise! I love JA, go back to my posts gushing about the kid, and am solidly on team McD bro, no one can say otherwise. But to just throw away our past that we can justifiably take pride in? Never.