NFL fines Jordan Mills more than Kiko and Quinn

YoloinOhio

4 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Id love to know how they decide who gets fined what because this looks like a damn joke to me.

Magic 8 ball?

It is baffling, but the only thing I can think of is that the league has always been harder on those reacting to stupid **** than those who initiate the stupid ****.

It is completely bass-ackwards. 

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Id love to know how they decide who gets fined what because this looks like a damn joke to me.

There's an official schedule of fines the NFL publishes.  Mills was fined the minimum for a first-time penalty for "excessive profanity/other unsportsmanlike conduct."  Kiko and Quinn were find the minimums for a first-time "striking/kicking/kneeing/face mask/late hit" (Kiko I presume for kicking, Quinn I'm not sure.)

The fines were applied fairly...it's just that the rules are *****, when the fine for "excessive swearing" is less than the fine for kicking someone in the face.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

There's an official schedule of fines the NFL publishes.  Mills was fined the minimum for a first-time penalty for "excessive profanity/other unsportsmanlike conduct."  Kiko and Quinn were find the minimums for a first-time "striking/kicking/kneeing/face mask/late hit" (Kiko I presume for kicking, Quinn I'm not sure.)

The fines were applied fairly...it's just that the rules are *****, when the fine for "excessive swearing" is less than the fine for kicking someone in the face.

take away- cheap shot someone-then call them a pansy-avoiding Carlins 7 words we aren't allowed to say.  ok 

nfl, got it

Edited by Pete

18 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

That's so stupid. We should get a fundraiser going to pay the fine. 

Pretty sure Mills has 13 grand laying around somewhere. What we should do is start a go fund me to get the asshat who decides these fines fired.

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Seriously Tom?

Rhetorical question as I believe you, but if I understand that correctly, as long as Kiko uses a different dirty play he gets off with a light fine. How messed up is that?

"Kicked with left foot, kicked with right foot, elbow to head... that is just silly", should just be a running total of calls against Alonso for unnecessary roughness against a QBs who have given themselves up - I know he has more than a few of those under his belt.

Edited by WideNine

3 minutes ago, Pete said:

take away- cheap shot someone-then call them a pansy-avoiding Carlins 7 words we aren't allowed to say.  ok 

nfl, got it

It's seems like it doesn't make sense, at first glance.  But if you really think about it, you'll figure out that your first impression was right and it really doesn't make any sense.

• Like (+1) 2