Who is the 2019 MVP of The Buffalo Bills?

Who is the 2019 MVP of The Buffalo Bills?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the 2019 MVP of The Buffalo Bills?

• QB Josh Allen
    • RB LeSean McCoy
    • WR Zay Jones
    • WR Robert Foster
    • LT Dion Dawkins
    • CB Tre’Davis White
    • DE Jerry Hughes
    • DT Kyle Williams
    • LB Lorenzo Alexander
    • LB Matt Milano
    • LB Tremaine Edmunds
    • Coach - Sean McDermott
    • Other
    • SS Jordan Poyer
    • K Steve Hauschka

This question is somewhat tough and will likely be debated among different members here.

Who is the Buffalo Bills MVP for the 2019 season?  I have heard people suggest Lorenzo Alexander, Tre’Davious White, and even Matt Milano.

To me, the MVP is Josh Allen.  The offense did get a shot in the arm when he returned to the lineup after injury.  Each week Allen was probably the best player on the field for the offense, if not on the entire team.  

But who would you suggest?

Edited by BillyWhiteShows

I chose Allen because obviously he plays QB so they get the nod on any offensive player unless you have a running back that just dominates.

Hi energy he brought to the team imo is what made him the choice as well.  It would be hard to give it to any defensive player as I thought they played well together and there was not one that dominated on that side of the ball.

19 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Probably Milano, certainly something I never would have imagined. J Allen would be the most intriguing for sure and Sean McDermott is not a player.

He is a shoe in for MVC though.

1 minute ago, youngjebrey said:

Lorenzo white

or Tre' Alexander.

32 minutes ago, Mountain Man said:

Matt Milano. And it's not close, he has been the standout player easily.

Defensive MVP for sure.  I still think Allen had a bigger impact overall.

43 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Probably Milano, certainly something I never would have imagined. J Allen would be the most intriguing for sure and Sean McDermott is not a player.

McDermott was a player 

Milano was consistently good all season. I'd give it to him. White was good for most the season. He's my second.

4 minutes ago, chris heff said:

Why no love for Tremaine? I’ve never seen anyone sack a QB and RB at the same time. I can’t find a video of that play.

One play can't get you an MVP! Edmunds had a good rookie year, but in my opinion Milano was better and consistently good all year.

• Like (+1) 1

McD can’t win bc of the overall record and the QB descisions early on, although I like how he keeps the team playing hard even after they are out of it.

Milano, Hughes, and White were all great, but I think Allen was the only Bill that changed the game when he was in there vs when he wasn’t.  T Edmunds prob was best non-QB player down the stretch post the bye.

Edited by Bill Murray

5 minutes ago, chris heff said:

Why no love for Tremaine? I’ve never seen anyone sack a QB and RB at the same time. I can’t find a video of that play.

There were too many times were Tremaine was out of position or blown up on the run.  He’s a big reason when the defense was cashed up the middle