Who is the 2019 MVP of The Buffalo Bills?

Who is the 2019 MVP of The Buffalo Bills?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the 2019 MVP of The Buffalo Bills?

• QB Josh Allen
    • RB LeSean McCoy
    • WR Zay Jones
    • WR Robert Foster
    • LT Dion Dawkins
    • CB Tre’Davis White
    • DE Jerry Hughes
    • DT Kyle Williams
    • LB Lorenzo Alexander
    • LB Matt Milano
    • LB Tremaine Edmunds
    • Coach - Sean McDermott
    • Other
    • SS Jordan Poyer
    • K Steve Hauschka

7 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Jordan Poyer is a glaring omission to me. He was the Bills best player this season IMO. 

Hughes didn't get the credit that he deserved. Offenses focused on him yet he applied constant pressure. I thought Milano was one of our best defensive players until he got hurt. Best value draftee we have in the McBeane era. 

1 hour ago, GreggTX said:

Allen??? His 53% completion rate leads the league, right? We were #1 against the pass and the QB misses on 47% of his throws and everyone votes for the QB. Oh how desperate we must be for a decent QB!

maybe some chose him because he's a fierce competitor and not for his stats. it was his rookie season, what did you expect? perfection??

you must be a rosen or mayfield fan, poor fella.

tenor.gif?itemid=7445527

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

I will say Lorenzo Alexander. Simply because he can do so much.  He can play the run, rush the passer, make plays in coverage and also plays all units of ST. Not to mention his leadership and the fact that off the field he was our Walter Peyton man of the year rep. Alexander is super physical and never misses tackles. I would say he is the only guy on the defense that never goes backwards. If it was just Defense...I might give it to Poyer. But if it’s an all things considered Bills MVP, I’ll say 57