Josh Jacobs- will be best RB in this draft class

NewEra

Agreed I've been looking into potential RBs and he might be my favorite one I've looked at. Good article on him here:

https://thedraftnetwork.com/2018/12/19/5-play-prospect-rb-joshua-jacobs/

Daboll coached him too so the connection is there. He runs hard, blocks well, and has good hands to catch the ball. I would love that pick in the 3rd round. Probably not any earlier though.

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

I feel that he will be a Buffalo Bill and I’m really excited about the thought of it.  He’s a stid.  If we can land him in rd 3, it would be a steal

Been saying this for weeks now... know the system, good size and tough runner who can catch.

im hoping 3rd round too, but I also think the value of RBs is going up. Regardless we have picks to move around.

Edited by 1ZAYDAY1

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A single name if far too vague to post as a title and provides little insight into what specifically the post is talking about.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

On 12/30/2018 at 10:01 PM, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Until we fix the rest of our problems im not in favor of drafting a RB as they are easily found. We got got good results from Murphy and Ford and once the line is fixed they and McCoy will do fine.

I think the offensive line will be their top priority this offseason.  They should look to the draft for a running back. They have plenty of extra picks as of now, rookie running backs can be very impactful and they are very cheap.  Get some players to grow with Allen.  If the right guy is there, get him.

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Am just watching the Bama game now and that hit Jacobs put on the Oklahoma safety was sick!

Also must gall Oklahoma to know that one of their kids went to play for Alabama.

You know, Jacobs was never viewed as a power back at Alabama and still is not. Bo Scarborough and Najee Harris were the power backs, and of course Derek Henry. He doesn't really possess break away speed either. That said, he is extremely versatile and can really do it all. He has great hands out of the backfield. I liken him to a poor man's Thurman Thomas.

Jmo, but I think that he will last until round 3.

• Like (+1) 1

It’s about to be his time to shine.  After much thought,  I think he’ll be the 1st rb selected come the draft which means he won’t be a Bill.  Rooting for Clemson to win as i hate Saban and a Clemson win would likely make Lawrence the most hyped  qb prospect ever. He looks like a Mobile Peyton Manning 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.