2nd half thread: Wk 16 Bills at Patriots, 1 pm on CBS

Just now, suorangefan4 said:

Why do people go completely psycho when we lose a game when we're already out of the playoffs? 

I don’t get it. I wanted to see Allen look good, because it’s the most important position in sports, and the hardest to find. What happened today was NOT his fault. He looks like a gamer to me.  I’m encouraged, but there’s a lot left to accomplish. 

• Thank you (+1) 5

1 minute ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Not really.  Last game he played for the Bills, all his punts were < 3 secs hang time.

I know, but this guy is shanking 30 yarders... how is that better. How long is that guy with the Spanish name going to be on IR, wonder why he hasn't been activated. Not very knowledgeable about those rules as many on the wall, but he could boot it.

1 minute ago, Livinginthepast said:

because we are being embarrassed by a beatable Pats team who have practically given us 4-5 opportunities for TDs that we have squandered.

yeah... not sure why this is so hard for people to understand.   

Half the team looks like they just discovered the game of football eight months ago.

Edited by RiotAct
Spelling

I figured this season would be somewhat a wash, but all I wanted was progress going into next season.  This team sucks, and shows no progression. Defense maybe?  But No1 in penalties, crap play calling, poor decisions by head coach.  Hope they consider a change.