Josh Allen and QBs bought the OL iPads for Christmas

YoloinOhio

2 hours ago, matter2003 said:

Dont they already have iPads from the team that they get all their film stuff on???

Yeah, but they have to be given back when they leave the team I would think, These ones they will be able to keep and have next year to help look for new careers.......

2 hours ago, The Senator said:

Hey, all Marino gave his O-line was a pair of Isotoner gloves! ?

I'm sure he purchased them too, Its not like he would have had access to, and been given any back in the day...........

Once they learn to actually protect him they will get better gifts.

They are lucky he didn’t give them each a bag of dog *****.

3 hours ago, co_springs_billsfan said:

Brady gave his olinemen a copy of his book with a touching dedication inside the front cover. And some sample PEDs from his buddy Guerrero.  

And a tube of Astro Glide.

12 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

iPads?  Weak...

you must not have not brought a spec out IPAD this year

4 hours ago, KD in CA said:

I was gonna say, a top end I-pad is $1150 on the Apple store.   That's more than a lot of TVs cost these days.

try 2000.00

13 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

I love mine and got one for my wife, who has always used an iPad moved to a Surface Pro. She can't believe how much more reliable and useful it is. Office 365, etc. is SO much better than whatever Apple tries to mimic. Updates don't turn her device into a brick. Great battery, etc.

If you want to chat with your grandmother, get an Apple.

If you're an adult, go MS.

For any business application I'd definitely go MS -- I use a Surface exclusively at work.  At home, however, we're an Apple family -- iPhones, iPads, and a Mac -- and have no complaints whatsoever.

2 hours ago, eball said:

For any business application I'd definitely go MS -- I use a Surface exclusively at work.  At home, however, we're an Apple family -- iPhones, iPads, and a Mac -- and have no complaints whatsoever.

Hell yeah... I would take an iPad as a Christmas gift from a co-worker any day!