Brady playing hurt? Partially torn MCL?

It was a brace issue. If it were his knee he wouldn’t be jogging off the field.

its going to end sooner rather than later. His effectiveness has diminished this year and I suspect the end will come quickly, much to his chagrin.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, TheFunPolice said:

Hurt it going out for the pass in Tennessee

Knee totally buckled and he went down like a sack of potatoes without being touched

Watch the replay of that play

I did and I agree. Good eye bud.

9 hours ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Of course if we manage to come out of there with a win it will be because Brady is injured. 

Sounds like a plan.

8 hours ago, Gray Beard said:

It seems like creative blitzing could spook him if he’s hobbled. Why am I concerned that the Bills will half heartedly rush four and let the quick short passes slice and dice?

What was the approach on MNF earlier this year?

I remember (granted, I wasn't the most sober fan there) the D being fairly aggressive, and fairly effective in keeping the Pats offense off-balance for "much" of the game. Definitely not "enough" of the game, of course. Because:

With that offense the Bills were fielding, I mean, you knew the Pats would get enough cracks at it to break through eventually. Difficult to blame the defensive gameplan or execution.

Patriots QB Tom Brady could miss $5M in performance bonuses this season

With just two weeks remaining in the 2018 NFL season, New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady is close to missing out on $4 million of a possible $5 million in performance bonuses designed to boost his compensation.

Brady reworked his contract with the Patriots last August to pay out bonuses if he finished in the top five among NFL quarterbacks in five separate statistical categories – passer rating, completion percentage, yards per pass attempt, touchdown passes and passing yards. For each top-five finish, Brady earns $1 million.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/features/patriots-qb-tom-brady-could-miss-5m-in-performance-bonuses-this-season

10 hours ago, dlonce said:

It was a brace issue. If it were his knee he wouldn’t be jogging off the field.

its going to end sooner rather than later. His effectiveness has diminished this year and I suspect the end will come quickly, much to his chagrin.

It's ending as we speak.