Saints will win tonight

mead107

10 minutes ago, ILBillsfan said:

Newton has a bad shoulder I'd bet a lot of money on off season shoulder surgery he can't throw the ball down the field

Bears are looking more and more like the NFC favorite imo Saints and Rams are not playing well atm

This is why most decent ownership regimes move on from hold overs.  Now, Ron Rivera is pretty much like Mike Shannahan in not finding a backup Quarterback and allowing further injury.  When they did decide to bring him back was it that one good season like what Ken Whisenhunt had?

Edited by Thriftygamer83

Crazy. The guy is throwing with the most noticeable hitch ever and the commentators don’t even mention it. That ESPN crew blows. Do you think somethings wrong with cam? LOL, I don’t know man he looks like he is throwing a 40 pound boulder, I guess something could be wrong! 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

All dubs look the same in the standings. They'll take it run back to NO. 

They all look the same in the standings, but the run back to NO is more on point. Over the past three weeks most of the consensus top teams have had a bumpy ride: Saints, Rams, Chiefs, Patriots, Steelers. Chargers are the exception, but I feel like they snuck up on everyone (or maybe just me). 

39 minutes ago, ILBillsfan said:

Newton has a bad shoulder I'd bet a lot of money on off season shoulder surgery he can't throw the ball down the field

Bears are looking more and more like the NFC favorite imo Saints and Rams are not playing well atm

Both conferences are wide open. Playoffs will be fun.

What's funny is everyone said Newton was good.  Now they blame an injury. They're out of the hunt and he's still starting. To give my honest opinion outside of bias: I've seen him enough overall that I do not believe it is injury. I believe it is mental. The guy finally lost what was there of his pea brain.

He realizes he's not SuperCam and never was. He's SuperPussy.

7 hours ago, KD in CA said:

What happened to the Cam Newton excuse thread this year?

Something about virtue signaling and privilege made it hide. 

3 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

What's funny is everyone said Newton was good.  Now they blame an injury. They're out of the hunt and he's still starting. To give my honest opinion outside of bias: I've seen him enough overall that I do not believe it is injury. I believe it is mental. The guy finally lost what was there of his pea brain.

He realizes he's not SuperCam and never was. He's SuperPussy.

Something about virtue signaling and privilege made it hide. 

I never thought Newton could handle the game mentally, he's a terrible sportsman to boot.

9 hours ago, ILBillsfan said:

Sainte have been giving up 12 points per game the last 6 weeks, are angling towards a bye and home field throughout. I like their odds of getting a few players healthy and win it.

• Like (+1) 1

Big win for the Saints but they have started to look very ordinary in the past few weeks. Does Brees have something wrong with his arm? It doesn't look as powerful as early on in the season. Perhaps this is just realty of being an older QB late in the season. As for Cam Newton, is he the most hated player in the NFL ? I have never seen a player so abused and hit late and dirty so many times. Last night he took several shots including a full on 70s style headslap from one of the Saints linemen after he got rid of the ball.