Saints will win tonight

mead107

Anyone else watching this game?  Watson for NO just made a diving catch for Brees.  It looked to be almost the same catch that our WR did not make for Allen yesterday.  And earlier in the game a TE for Carolina caught a ball about 6 inches off the grass and turned it into a 10 yard gain.  It looked to be better catch then Clay didn't make at the end of the Miami game.  Sorry, folks but when watching NFL games I see other teams ROUTINELY catching passes that our receivers drop.  

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, mead107 said:

?

Looks like I win either way!

1 minute ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Anyone else watching this game?  Watson for NO just made a diving catch for Brees.  It looked to be almost the same catch that our WR did not make for Allen yesterday.  And earlier in the game a TE for Carolina caught a ball about 6 inches off the grass and turned it into a 10 yard gain.  It looked to be better catch then Clay didn't make at the end of the Miami game.  Sorry, folks but when watching NFL games I see other teams ROUTINELY catching passes that our receivers drop.  

Not watching it but yup our wrs are killing Josh. It really must suck to  watch pass's hit people in the hand or chest and get dropped.

If I am Beane and McDermott watching that last Panther drive after the Panthers INT, I am glad I have Josh Allen.   Josh's game awareness is already better than the guy wearing #1 for the Panthers.  Jeez...

Edited by JoeF