The Patriots* snap a streak of 8 straight seasons of at least 12 wins

YoloinOhio

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Yep, we have nothing to play for, but with pats and Fish on the schedule we surely have some pride on the line 

Also with the way the Patriots season is going who knows how much longer you're going to have a shot to beat Brady and Belichick before Brady rides off into the sunset with all those damn rings.

5 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

You sure about that?

2014 - Bills 17 NE 9

https://www.footballdb.com/games/boxscore.html?gid=2014122810

2016 - Bills 16 NE 0

https://www.footballdb.com/games/boxscore.html?gid=2016100205

Yea, it's only two games out of many, but they're still losses at home for NE. And if I remember right, the loss in 2014 was the first one for NE at home, since Gillette was opened. 

2014: Pats rested most of their starters as they had nothing to play for

2016: Jacoby Brissett started

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Hahaha did the refs make him drop those passes? Hearing the Pats complain about the refs is like Phil Mickelson complaining about taxes

Unless the complaint was "Goddammit, what are we paying you for???"  That would be a valid complaint.

• Haha (+1) 3

The only thing that would make me happy regarding the Patriots is if they were caught red handed cheating with the QB helmet communication. And Brady and Belichik were prosecuted for fraud. So two things. Oh and the franchise was folded and the championships vacated. Four, it's four things. Well, and the entire state of Massachusetts was returned to the Wampanaug tribe. That's five. Y'know, I'll bet there's a twelve days of Christmas song in there, where Brady has to give up Five Golden Rings. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

Their dynasty is closing and Brady is starting to show his age

My brother-in-law a Patriots fan is so ticked at them from not trading up to get Allen.  He watched the draft and was praying they would craft an empire of winning and not just  a dynasty.  Saw him for Thanksgiving and he said that Buffalo is going to make a run next year and all he can do is pray that Brady still has something in the tank.  What scares him most is that healthy defense and Allen having weapons.  

2 minutes ago, ocemur said:

The only thing that would make me happy regarding the Patriots is if they were caught red handed cheating with the QB helmet communication. And Brady and Belichik were prosecuted for fraud. So two things. Oh and the franchise was folded and the championships vacated. Four, it's four things. Well, and the entire state of Massachusetts was returned to the Wampanaug tribe. That's five. Y'know, I'll bet there's a twelve days of Christmas song in there, where Brady has to give up Five Golden Rings. 

And, Kraft gives eight days of testimony to a couple of RICO Agents for helping Vegas gambling books.  

• Like (+1) 1

I keep hearing the talking heads saying that the INT near the end of the game by Brady was uncharacteristic. Not really. What usually happens is Bradys deal with the devil gives him a secondary break down or a PI, or just some fluky Montana size horseshoe of luck. But I think the horseshoe is getting a bit rusty.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Thriftygamer83 said:

My brother-in-law a Patriots fan is so ticked at them from not trading up to get Allen.  He watched the draft and was praying they would craft an empire of winning and not just  a dynasty.  Saw him for Thanksgiving and he said that Buffalo is going to make a run next year and all he can do is pray that Brady still has something in the tank.  What scares him most is that healthy defense and Allen having weapons.  

He has legitimate concerns- esp after they trade Jimmy G. I think most rational people understand the end is coming.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MikeSpeed said:

I keep hearing the talking heads saying that the INT near the end of the game by Brady was uncharacteristic. Not really. What usually happens is Bradys deal with the devil gives him a secondary break down or a PI, or just some fluky Montana size horseshoe of luck. But I think the horseshoe is getting a bit rusty.

Considering where he keeps it, that's not rust. I'm just surprised Giselle didn't notice it was missing from her foot.

• Haha (+1) 1

At 3-5, this is the first losing season on the road for the Patriots since 2009 and only the second in the BB/Brady era:

2016 - 8-0 - Super Bowl Champions
2007 - 8-0 - AFC Champions
2017 - 7-1 - AFC Champions
2006 - 7-1
2011 - 6-2 - AFC Champions
2004 - 6-2 - Super Bowl Champions
2003 - 6-2 - Super Bowl Champions
2014 - 5-3 - Super Bowl Champions
2012 - 6-2
2010 - 6-2
2001 - 5-3  - Super Bowl Champions
2015 - 5-3 
2005 - 5-3
2013 - 4-4
2002 - 4-4
2018 - 3-5
2009 - 2-6

Edited by greenyellowred
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Best Player Available said:

Gronk doesn't have that dufus smile as much these days....

Unless he's doing a tide pods commercial.

That commercial is amazing simply because of how long his Buffalo accent has hung in there 

13 minutes ago, Bleedingreennc said:

With the defense that you guys have I wouldn’t be shocked if you beat them next week.

Missing a key piece: Matt Milano *shakes fist at your Jets*

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1