Why do the gays love the dems so much ?

Teddy KGB

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Indeed - please share your hate for trans people - it fits you perfectly.

Can I ask a serious question? 

What’s the difference between his alleged hate for trans people and your clear hate of conservative people? 

1 minute ago, billsfan5121 said:

Can I ask a serious question? 

What’s the difference between his alleged hate for trans people and your clear hate of conservative people? 

Everyone has to live by your rules.

Every single time and issue.

Just now, BillStime said:

Everyone has to live by your rules.

Every single time and issue.

That didn’t answer the question at all. Because what you just said is you can justify why it’s ok to hate people you don’t agree with, but it’s wrong for others? 

So really, you just admitted that you hate others for their views. Can’t take that back now. So now, without being hypocritical, how can you have any issues if other people are the same?

Whats even funnier is that you lump conservatives with Christians yet know nothing about Christianity. Just because someone says “yeah, I’m a Christian” doesn’t necessarily make them a Christian. 

A true Christian does NOT have to agree with others lifestyle choices. BUT, harboring hate is the most anti-Christian ideology there is, considering Jesus broke down everything taught into two basic concepts, LOVE God and LOVE others. So a Christian who hates anyone, regardless of their lifestyle, is actually living out the most un-Biblical definition of Christianity. 

Anyways, I assume you don’t particularly care about any of that, so I’d like to hear more about it being ok to hate one group and not another.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, billsfan5121 said:

That didn’t answer the question at all. Because what you just said is you can justify why it’s ok to hate people you don’t agree with, but it’s wrong for others? 

So really, you just admitted that you hate others for their views. Can’t take that back now. So now, without being hypocritical, how can you have any issues if other people are the same?

Whats even funnier is that you lump conservatives with Christians yet know nothing about Christianity. Just because someone says “yeah, I’m a Christian” doesn’t necessarily make them a Christian. 

A true Christian does NOT have to agree with others lifestyle choices. BUT, harboring hate is the most anti-Christian ideology there is, considering Jesus broke down everything taught into two basic concepts, LOVE God and LOVE others. So a Christian who hates anyone, regardless of their lifestyle, is actually living out the most un-Biblical definition of Christianity. 

Anyways, I assume you don’t particularly care about any of that, so I’d like to hear more about it being ok to hate one group and not another.

I don’t have to take anything back. I am comfortable with my perspective.

I don’t care what you do in your private space - go be a conservative - Christian - you name it - have a ball… 

But as soon as you freaks start passing laws because you’re so insecure and can’t handle women, POC, LGTBQ and so on - you hide your hate and bigotry behind the Bible or dictionary - you can go f yourself.

Have a great day 

Just now, BillStime said:

I don’t have to take anything back. I am comfortable with my perspective.

I don’t care what you do in your private space - go be a conservative - Christian - you name it - have a ball… 

But as soon as you freaks start passing laws because you’re so insecure and can’t handle women, POC, LGTBQ and so on - you hide your hate and bigotry behind the Bible or dictionary - you can go f yourself.

Have a great day 

Lol. So to be clear, hate is ok if it fits your perspective? Got it.

Have a blessed day

• Agree 1

Just now, billsfan5121 said:

Lol. So to be clear, hate is ok if it fits your perspective? Got it.

Have a blessed day

Sure - if that is how you have to justify the hate you have for anyone who doesn’t look just like you. I am also not stopping you from living your sad life in YOUR space. 

image.thumb.jpeg.2a90a57604bfeb2bffed9ab090485c7c.jpeg

15 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Sure - if that is how you have to justify the hate you have for anyone who doesn’t look just like you. I am also not stopping you from living your sad life in YOUR space. 

Please explain to us all what gay people look like. This, I’m dying to read. 

• Haha (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Look in the mirror?

Most outspoken bigots have something to hide.

Let’s try this again…but slower…you said that a poster hated anyone who didn’t look like him. Seems a bit stereotypical for you to assume gay people somehow look different from other people. So…..Please explain to the rest of us what you believe gay people look like. 

We’ll wait. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

58 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Let’s try this again…but slower…you said that a poster hated anyone who didn’t look like him. Seems a bit stereotypical for you to assume gay people somehow look different from other people. So…..Please explain to the rest of us what you believe gay people look like. 

We’ll wait. 

look in the mirror and report back

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

You don’t read. I said a Christian does not have hate, or they should really start assessing their own walk of faith

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Also wanted to add that it’s hilarious that you mention my hate for people who don’t look like me when I clearly stated I don’t hate. But this, coming from someone who admitted to hating people for reasons he felt were justifiable - ones that imply hating people who don’t look like you.

You really do embody what one of the great thinkers of our generation once stated:

”every accusation is a confession” - Billstime

6 minutes ago, billsfan5121 said:

Also wanted to add that it’s hilarious that you mention my hate for people who don’t look like me when I clearly stated I don’t hate. But this, coming from someone who admitted to hating people for reasons he felt were justifiable - ones that imply hating people who don’t look like you.

You really do embody what one of the great thinkers of our generation once stated:

”every accusation is a confession” - Billstime

Thank you. I appreciate the compliment.

Anything else?  

look in the mirror and report back

Ok per your direction I looked in the mirror to see someone who doesn’t look like me. While I admit the image is backwards, it does look like me.

Any other hoops you want others to jump through before you admit that it’s YOU that believe that gay people somehow look different from other people? Yikes! You really have to get out more. The world has changed since you held up in your bunker basement, or prison cell. 

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Ok per your direction I looked in the mirror to see someone who doesn’t look like me. While I admit the image is backwards, it does look like me.

Any other hoops you want others to jump through before you admit that it’s YOU that believe that gay people somehow look different from other people? Yikes! You really have to get out more. The world has changed since you held up in your bunker basement, or prison cell. 

No I'm good . I'm glad you narrowed in on what you hate most - GAYS  - and not women nor POC.  

50 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Questioning the logic of people is not the equivalent of hate. 

it works something like this: Questioning any premise or principle of woke ideology in the minds of virtue signalers is equivalent to hate.  Because if you don't unquestionably agree with woke views, regardless of facts or logic or reality, you're suffering from a lack of moral or ethical values while spreading hate.  Which in turn requires hating on you because you are not worthy of being "liked" since you are an oppressor.  Its a unique form of mental illness.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Why do the gays love the dems so much ?

---> Republicans are expected to filibuster it in the Senate.

The Culture Wars work both ways. 
I think it was about 2010 when Andrew Sullivan—who really had a remarkable record of being wrong about a lot of things back then—predicted that two huge cultural issues would soon be decided: same-sex marriage, and legalization of marijuana. He was right. The first one required a big nudge from the Obama Admin (let’s face facts: still Biden’s leading achievement as a VP or Pres) and a sympathetic Court; the second one required the Obama (and then Trump) Admin’s willingness to back off and let the States lead.

By the way, Alito was all fired up about how ending Roe doesn’t have anything to do with ending gay marriage. It was bs, and he knew it. If you are going to determine what is a fundamental right deeply rooted in historical (read: 1790s) concepts of ordered liberty, clearly you won’t find support for same sexual marriage. If Roe was wrongly decided so was this whole line of cases. Alito tried to do an “abortion is different” thing, but the there’s no real logical reason why it would be. Ted Cruz knows that. Unfortunately …

2 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

All of this is simply coping for the fact that anybody with decent eyesight can clock a mtf in seconds flat, no matter how long they’ve been on hormones. 

• Haha (+1) 2

On 12/12/2018 at 9:49 AM, Teddy KGB said:

All my gay friends are in love with everything Obama, Hillary, Pelosi, etc etc etc 

What is the mass appeal to the LGBQTRSTUVWXYZ ? 

Someone explain it to me ? 

See the vote today D-bag? 

YOu expect people to support politicians that don't support them? Are you that stupid? 

• Like (+1) 1