The Trump Shutdown

1 hour ago, njbuff said:

Where did polls get you in the 2016 election?

Trump is the one willing to negotiate, not the Democrats. That's why I say it's a Democratic shutdown. Are they willing to negotiate in good faith or do they just simply refuse to give Trump a win?

By the way, all sides are to blame, not just one.

Most people agree that border security is a problem, but the majority think it's not worth shutting the government down over.  Historically, nobody wins when government shutdowns drag on when federal workers stop receiving a paycheck.

1 hour ago, BigMcD said:

Canada 10X better than America! 

If you want to be our 51st state, you're going to have to be nicer than that.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, BeginnersMind said:

No mention of anyone’s child should exit your disgusting pie hole here. 

The @Moderator may be ok with you talking about our children because this is PPP but I’m not. 

What's wrong cupcake?

2 hours ago, BigMcD said:

Pedo lover?  ?

So you're not new here, just a reboot of someone else who has absolutely something he wants to say when he knows nothing about it despite the obvious: I don't give a *****. 

Why the does anyone think I care what someone in the world'o'internet thinks of me that hasn't met me or won't be significant?   This is what your ilk needs to realize because *****, it's clear as day I don't care. My name is obvious af, I've posted my address in threads before when relevant to the topic or helping someone, I've posted my number and in the shoutbox.  It gets annoying more than anything to have it brought up thinking everyone in the whole world doesn't know. I get PM'd every few months asking what happened and I say the same thing: it doesn't matter, I don't care what you think of what you have heard and I'm not going to explain myself. 

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

What's wrong cupcake?

So you're not new here, just a reboot of someone else who has absolutely something he wants to say when he knows nothing about it despite the obvious: I don't give a *****. 

Why the does anyone think I care what someone in the world'o'internet thinks of me that hasn't met me or won't be significant?   This is what your ilk needs to realize because *****, it's clear as day I don't care. My name is obvious af, I've posted my address in threads before when relevant to the topic or helping someone, I've posted my number and in the shoutbox.  It gets annoying more than anything to have it brought up thinking everyone in the whole world doesn't know. I get PM'd every few months asking what happened and I say the same thing: it doesn't matter, I don't care what you think of what you have heard and I'm not going to explain myself. 

I never asked you to explain yourself. Just so you know, when someone comes down to the depths of PPP, there are a few members who use PM to warn of what’s down here. I treat everyone the same down here. I think you are all d-bags!  

Edit: We have met before. You were surprised you had to look up at me. 

Edited by BigMcD

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau Trashes Pro-Life People: You’re “Not in Line With Society” https://buff.ly/2VM6swK 

trudeauchicago-e1518051554787.jpg

US president Donald Trump trashes everyone who he doesn’t agree with. He is the greatest embarrassment ever. Never has there been a greater embarrassment. But he is American, so you have to cut him some slack. 

13 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Why should a pony learn another trick when it amazes the Canadians every time?

It’s Canadiens dorkstick! 

12 hours ago, B-Man said:

Some good news for Trump on the border wall in new ABC/WaPo Poll:

Support for a border wall increased from 34% to 42%

Among college-educated, up 13pts

Among Independents, up 11pts

Among midwesterners, up 14pts

Among 18-39 yr. olds, up 5pts

Among nonwhites, up 6pts

So what you are say is......most people do not agree with Trump....

9 hours ago, BigMcD said:

I never asked you to explain yourself. Just so you know, when someone comes down to the depths of PPP, there are a few members who use PM to warn of what’s down here. I treat everyone the same down here. I think you are all d-bags!  

Edit: We have met before. You were surprised you had to look up at me. 

i'd bet you sit in row _33 and left here because of Jewish comments saying you would never return....

8 hours ago, B-Man said:

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau Trashes Pro-Life People: You’re “Not in Line With Society” https://buff.ly/2VM6swK 

trudeauchicago-e1518051554787.jpg

And gladly so. I refuse to be "in line" with a society that murders children on an industrial scale.

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

i'd bet you sit in row _33 and left here because of Jewish comments saying you would never return....

No, he's been back a few times. BigMcD is "The Bug", widely known as Trudeau's makeup artist. In other words, a failure. Or, in other, other words, a Canadian.

18 minutes ago, B-Man said:

OR...................people are moving in his direction

Throw some hot memes or links to the Washington Examiner when he shows a majority in polling ......on anything....

Edited by TH3

21 minutes ago, BigMcD said:

Nice try! But wrong! 

I must be right. It's hard to imagine more than one gigantic asswhole with your special brand of bitchmudgeonry finding your way here. Then again you come from a "country" that was founded on asswholery.