Jerry Hughes Confronts Official after the Game - Umpire Roy Ellison Reinstated After Being Fined $9300

1 minute ago, OJ Tom said:

The playoffs are out of the picture, so what's the worst that could happen? A suspension during a dead season?

The refs being worse for us than they have been.

I know what its like to be on the wrong side of reffing. Waaaay back when i was a wrestler this retard awarded the other kid four penalty points costing me the match and i let the ref have it and after that word got around and those clowns were on me for everything and mystery calls as well. It was a royal pain in the ass wrestling the opponent and the refs too. I wish i had kept my mouth shut as it made it that much harder from there on out.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Bill_with_it said:

They should be mad hughes was held multiple times as Josh was hit in the head in the pocket twice not outside of the pocket as a runner. Josh was also hit in the knee in the pocket on a throw. Kyle williams literally smelled a guards fingers as it looked like both if the guards hands were in his nose and mouth. 

He should have bit him - hard.

56 minutes ago, Nebillzfan said:

Ed hoculis kid needs to go too like his dad. You know dam well his dad said to screw us Anyway. 

That's Hochuli's kid... had no idea. Thought dad had served some time for being terrible and was allowed back in just to officiate Bills games. I see the family legacy of fail continues to live on. He even said "glame" at one point when asking the game clock to be reset. I'll tell you what's "glame" you are you POS. 

I need to calm down and have a few drinks. I know we say players have to be smarter, but I don't know if I could take what Hughes takes game after game not getting any calls as they call Teller for the same types of bad leverage holds. I don't mind the calls as long as they are consistent. Milano got a DPI when he just impeded a route - all guys in coverage do this same thing and are coached to get their heads turned around as they slow down to seem like they are looking for the ball. Milano could have executed that better, but it was not even close to the mugging that Zay got when the Miami defender who was already pinning one of his arms was draped all over his back before the ball even got there.

The NFL makes billions of dollars, yet they have such bush-league officiating rife with nepotism, favoritism, probably guys with friends making money on betting which results in so many bad calls - not just the Bills, but they have been stinking up the Monday night games too. 

The big picture is that the Bills are young, they have talent, they can do addition by subtraction by releasing KB and Clay, they have plenty of draft picks and cap space. And if they don't finish with a great record, they will be drafting a bit higher.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Rk_Bills86 said:

This is not the first time refs have been accused of saying things - I remember the Cam thing where the ref supposedly said "you haven't been in the league long enough to get that call" - and even in the broadcast today Lofton said younger qbs don't get certain calls. Record what the refs say - full game - enough of it. NFL has the money. 

the NFL is a freaking cartel and it's the reason why college ball is better

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Jasovon said:

Someone needs to tell Hughes that this happens to every team, I'm sure all players are called "B word" right guys?

Hell, happens so frequently to Tom Brady that he's legally changed his middle name.  It's practically a term of endearment on the field, like me calling people "idiot" here.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, DC Tom said:

Hell, happens so frequently to Tom Brady that he's legally changed his middle name.  It's practically a term of endearment on the field, like me calling people "idiot" here.  

I would pay good money for a ref to call Tom Brady a B word right to his face.

4 minutes ago, Jasovon said:

I would pay good money for a ref to call Tom Brady a B word right to his face.

I'm pretty sure Mr. Bundchen would pout, stamp his foot, and hold his breath until he turns blue, thus providing said official, when he's hauled up before the league, the simple and incontrovertible defense of "See?"

Edit: Disclaimer: I used to own the domain tombradyisawhinylittlebitch.com.

Edited by DC Tom