Chiefs release Kareem Hunt after video from February incident surfaces

YoloinOhio

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

Finally saw the video and showed it to my wife.  We both agree that while it's not a good look for Hunt, it's not even close to the violent attack being portrayed.  It's no surprise the cops did nothing and that she didn't even think enough of it file a complaint.

Actually she did tell the police she wanted to press charges 

Video obtained by TMZ shows the woman, crying after the attack, telling three Cleveland police officers that she wants to press charges. TMZ also reports that the hotel where the incident took place provided the video to investigators, yet prosecutors declined to charge Hunt.

Edited by YoloinOhio

27 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Surprised you're not here saying that hunt stabbed the girl 6 times then hit her with a club while dragging her by the hair out of the hotel.  Wheres @TheTruthHurts he can add the part where he saw hunt fly his helicopter down the hallway and hit her with the blades and she lost her leg but they reattached it and she's better now

You're a little unhinged by all of this.  Fantasy team take a hit? :lol:

5 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

You're a little unhinged by all of this.  Fantasy team take a hit? :lol:

Are you and truth hurts the same person? You both make up stuff and ask the same dumb questions.   And no I have ware on my bench like I told your other account yesterday. Guy I'm playing this week has Hunt. 

Your obsession with me is a little weird. You aren't my crazy ex are you? 

Edited by Not at the table Karlos

17 minutes ago, Doc said:

Finally saw the video and showed it to my wife.  We both agree that while it's not a good look for Hunt, it's not even close to the violent attack being portrayed.  It's no surprise the cops did nothing and that she didn't even think enough of it file a complaint.

He hit a woman.

He pushed the same woman to the ground.

Whilst being restrained, he pulled away to then kick the same woman while she was still on the ground.

That's more than, "not a good look."  It's assault by a very large man with his victim being a ***** woman.  

• Like (+1) 3

25 minutes ago, Doc said:

What would have happened if there weren't two guys holding him back?

19 minutes ago, Gugny said:

He hit a woman.

He pushed the same woman to the ground.

Whilst being restrained, he pulled away to then kick the same woman while she was still on the ground.

That's more than, "not a good look."  It's assault by a very large man with his victim being a ***** woman.  

He shoved a woman. 

He pushed a man (a man who was just shoved violently by said woman) that then crashed into a woman knocking her to the ground.

He then kicked a woman at maybe half power.

its all very despicable, and he should have never left the room. But you can’t say that a 240 pound man that regularly runs over 300 pound dudes couldn’t have done worse if he truly wanted to. 

His behavior is wrong and inexcusable, but it’s possibke to hold that truth while also saying that the whole thing has been overstated by the media.

Just watched the video....they all look like trash. No excuse but not knowing what it was all about what can you do about this legally.  The women may or may not have been instigators of the whole situation.  No clue who any of them are or what the mayhem was all about.

7 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

He shoved a woman. 

He pushed a man (a man who was just shoved violently by said woman) that then crashed into a woman knocking her to the ground.

He then kicked a woman at maybe half power.

its all very despicable, and he should have never left the room. But you can’t say that a 240 pound man that regularly runs over 300 pound dudes couldn’t have done worse if he truly wanted to. 

His behavior is wrong and inexcusable, but it’s possibke to hold that truth while also saying that the whole thing has been overstated by the media.

3 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

Just watched the video....they all look like trash. No excuse but not knowing what it was all about what can you do about this legally.  The women may or may not have been instigators of the whole situation.  No clue who any of them are or what the mayhem was all about.

Oh....... it was just a half-power kick.  By all means, half kick away!!

And yes .... drunk woman instigated it and got what she had coming!!!!

Jesus ... what is this, 1950?  Common man.

The dude is done in the NFL this will take the same route as Ray Rice he will never get another team to look at him unless it's a couple years down the road & by then it will be to late !! 

Good luck Kareem with the Hunt for new employment !! 

I just had my 15-year-old son watch.  I didn't say a word while he watched.  When it was over, I asked him to tell me what he took away from it:

1.  They were both in the wrong.

2.  A man should never put his hands on a woman.

3.  No one (man or woman) should go after someone else and think that nothing is going to happen in return.

4.  The kick was the worst part because she was already on the ground.

5.  He (Hunt) did not react like a man should.

I think he nailed it pretty well.

• Like (+1) 3

55 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

You aren't my crazy ex are you? 

Given the way you keep defending Kareem, I'm pretty sure no one here is surprised to find you think you EX was the crazy one. :lol:

8 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I just had my 15-year-old son watch.  I didn't say a word while he watched.  When it was over, I asked him to tell me what he took away from it:

1.  They were both in the wrong.

2.  A man should never put his hands on a woman.

3.  No one (man or woman) should go after someone else and think that nothing is going to happen in return.

4.  The kick was the worst part because she was already on the ground.

5.  He (Hunt) did not react like a man should.

I think he nailed it pretty well.

Even a 15 year old gets it.

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Oh....... it was just a half-power kick.  By all means, half kick away!!

And yes .... drunk woman instigated it and got what she had coming!!!!

Jesus ... what is this, 1950?  Common man.

If the 1950’s emphasized truth over sensationalism, then yes.

but by all means, allow your emotions to ignore what I actually said.

3 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

With only 5 games left this season, I'm not sure anyone will pick him up with the spectre of a multi game suspension on the horizon

Roger will try to save face by parking him on the list until the end of the season. Has to at least show he’s doing something. I think the suspension will be handed down in the offseason and it will be 6 games. And that he will be signed by another team in the offseason. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

12 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

If the 1950’s emphasized truth over sensationalism, then yes.

but by all means, allow your emotions to ignore what I actually said.

The truth you say?  By all means enlighten us on the truth.  Here is some truth for you:  Men who hit women are despicable, gutless, and less than real men.  There is no middle ground here.  This has always been true, and will always be true, and the fact that there was once a time when it was acceptable behavior in this society and perpetrators could more easily hide behind some of the lame excuses people are offering up here is not cause for nostalgia about the past.  

Edited by FLFan

19 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Roger will try to save face by parking him on the list until the end of the season. Has to at least show he’s doing something. I think the suspension will be handed down in the offseason and it will be 6 games. And that he will be signed by another team in the offseason. 

That sounds about right.