Zay or Foster in FF?

Pete

The league has bonus points for TD's over 40 yards, 100 yards receiving, etc.  Who is more viable in fantasy football? I like both as late season additions.  Josh has had time to sit back and learn a little.  The line has been playing much better.  Shady is showing signs of life.  The light has gone on for Zay, and he is heavily targeted.  Foster was a 5 star recruit, and electric at times for Alabama.  He is starting to get it too.  Foster had chemistry with Allen, and will stretch the defense, which Allen needs to succeed.  He looked legit Sunday, and he might be worth adding for bonus leagues.  Foster is a long TD waiting to happen.  I am surprisingly optimistic about our offense.  So Zay or Foster for Fantasy Football?

I love my deep sleepers!

2 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Someone other than a bills WR

My other WRs are TY, DeAndre, Thielen, Josh Gordon-I have a spot available.  But seriously- Zay had 11 targets Sunday.  And Foster was added from practice squad, and goes for 101 and a TD.  In a 12 team league that starts 3 WR- you need to stock bench with JAGs usually.  Zay or Foster both have high ceilings in fantasy.  

35 minutes ago, Pete said:

The league has bonus points for TD's over 40 yards, 100 yards receiving, etc.  Who is more viable in fantasy football? I like both as late season additions.  Josh has had time to sit back and learn a little.  The line has been playing much better.  Shady is showing signs of life.  The light has gone on for Zay, and he is heavily targeted.  Foster was a 5 star recruit, and electric at times for Alabama.  He is starting to get it too.  Foster had chemistry with Allen, and will stretch the defense, which Allen needs to succeed.  He looked legit Sunday, and he might be worth adding for bonus leagues.  Foster is a long TD waiting to happen.  I am surprisingly optimistic about our offense.  So Zay or Foster for Fantasy Football?

I love my deep sleepers!

Zay is probably the safer bet of the two he's been consistantly improving while Foster has had 1 good game though it was the last one.

Edited by Warcodered

21 minutes ago, Pete said:

My other WRs are TY, DeAndre, Thielen, Josh Gordon-I have a spot available.  But seriously- Zay had 11 targets Sunday.  And Foster was added from practice squad, and goes for 101 and a TD.  In a 12 team league that starts 3 WR- you need to stock bench with JAGs usually.  Zay or Foster both have high ceilings in fantasy.  

Pretty sure you can find someone else more worthy of a roster spot.  TE, Rb or a backup kicker 

33 minutes ago, Pete said:

Are you in a 8 team league or something lmao

51 minutes ago, Laughing Coffin said:

Are you in a 8 team league or something lmao

12 team.  My backs are disgusting too.  I am averaging 160 points a week.  It's the best team I have ever had in FF

Edited by Pete

10 minutes ago, Pete said:

I added Zay, but I think I will drop him and add Foster.  He is 0% owned right now.  My team is loaded enough I can afford a lottery ticket.  Foster could be a huge addition come playoff stretch in FF

I’n not a FF guy, but I’d have kept Zay. He’s emerging, while Foster had what might have been his first lucky catch. Foster is more dangerous, and also less reliable. But it’s a sad contest, for sure....