Ed Oliver won't be a Buffalo Bill

1 hour ago, CountDorkula said:

Or he was just out there having a good time knowing his college days are over.

I in fact hope the Bills draft him now just to watch this board melt over something as stupid as this.

He that's true, he can do that from the stands.

@Coach Tuesday Have a friend that works at the Univiersty. Apparently, earlier that day, there was a parking space reserved for some big shot board member. Ed Oliver, being the big man on campus (literally), decided to move the parking cone and park there. Got towed. 

I met his dog once too. Big ol' great dane. Beautiful dog. His girlfriend takes it to the locker room for him so that he can play with the dog before the game. While harmless, I doubt that if he wasn't the best defesnive player the school has seen in decades, that would happen. 

Edited by The Real Buffalo Joe
  • Like (+1) 2

On 11/17/2018 at 7:12 AM, Mountain Man said:

I think Ed Oliver is one of the most likely Bills draft candidates if we draft top 10. He fits a natural need as Kyle Williams replacement. 

The coach is the one at fault, not helped by that interview, its a stupid rule and I can see why a player would react

We technically drafted his replacement this year already...

This year's draft is 100% offense. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Why is that I wonder?

Because people are up in arms about something that seems rather petty.

This is football. You accumulate the best talent. Period. 

Choir boys belong in church, not on the football field.

7 hours ago, mozillameister said:

We technically drafted his replacement this year already...

This year's draft is 100% offense. 

Phillips has yet to show he has much pass rush so a pass rushing DT is an option, DE too. Furthermore we definitely need to draft a CB, we have a massive problem that we have 1 outside CB.

It'll be offense heavy, but we'll definitely draft defense too

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

Jonah Williams would cure some ills on this team immediately

He would.  Imo if Oliver slips Williams goes higher.  I dont think you can pass on a difference maker.  I dont care the position.  Who is going to be the best guy in 5 years.  Who is the best player.  

1. I dont know what, if anything, led up to this event. 

2. Based on the incident alone on the video, the player’s reaction is insane. 

3. If the player loses his mind over something like this, how will real adversity be handled? 

That being said, he’s still a young man and who knows what fire may have been brewing between him and the HC; however, his reaction is still concerning. 

16 hours ago, LSHMEAB said:

Because people are up in arms about something that seems rather petty.

This is football. You accumulate the best talent. Period. 

Choir boys belong in church, not on the football field.

I definitely dont want choir boys. Im all-in on acquiring talent. Still, his ridiculous reaction on the sidelines to the leader of the team is concerning. A player had to hold him back from bulldozing the HC. He needs his head checked. 

Edited by bobobonators