Occasi-Cortez Channeling the Rent's too damn high guy

bdutton

9 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Seriously, AOC thinks it's wise to take on Ted Cruz?

Sadly it works on the dumbasses who agree with her. Several liberal acquaintances of mine are sharing this on Facebook under the impression it’s evidence of her “owning” Cruz or something, I guess. Of course, they’re only showing her first tweet about Pence, Cruz’s first tweet of the Y chromosome question, and then her first ad hominem response. 

That spat with Ted Cruz is crazy.  Her team must think no one will fact check them.

"Multi-year intern for Ted Kennedy"? He died August 25, 2009 when she was 19 (she was born October 13, 1989).  Her wiki page has this quote from her <_<

During college, Ocasio-Cortez served as an intern for U.S. Senator Ted Kennedy, in his section on foreign affairs and immigration issues.[26] She recalled, "I was the only Spanish speaker, and as a result, as basically a kid—a 19-, 20-year-old kid—whenever a frantic call would come into the office because someone is looking for their husband because they have been snatched off the street by ICE, I was the one that had to pick up that phone. I was the one that had to help that person navigate that system."

I know people like to er, embellish their resume, but come on...

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

That spat with Ted Cruz is crazy.  Her team must think no one will fact check them.

"Multi-year intern for Ted Kennedy"? He died August 25, 2009 when she was 19 (she was born October 13, 1989).  Her wiki page has this quote from her <_<

During college, Ocasio-Cortez served as an intern for U.S. Senator Ted Kennedy, in his section on foreign affairs and immigration issues.[26] She recalled, "I was the only Spanish speaker, and as a result, as basically a kid—a 19-, 20-year-old kid—whenever a frantic call would come into the office because someone is looking for their husband because they have been snatched off the street by ICE, I was the one that had to pick up that phone. I was the one that had to help that person navigate that system."

I know people like to er, embellish their resume, but come on...

amounts to nothing more than a participation trophy. sure something to be proud of there, AOC.

https://twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/1233505962314608644

• Like (+1) 2

On 2/27/2020 at 12:02 AM, KD in CA said:

Frighteningly, she isn't going anywhere for a long time.

She represents the future of the country demographically. Don't be scared. 

Interestingly, her complaints about Amazon and congestion are literally being echoed by Grand Island residents right now. The right wing media is feeding this image of her as a scary monster, what a joke 

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Interestingly, her complaints about Amazon and congestion are literally being echoed by Grand Island residents right now. The right wing media is feeding this image of her as a scary monster, what a joke 

Who’s afraid of her color or gender? 

• Like (+1) 2

Ask the GI residents if they want a shitload of jobs averaging 150k per year and see what kind of an answer you get. 

Can you give me an example?  

• Sad 1

On 2/27/2020 at 7:34 PM, KayAdams said:

under Millenials’ control.

Three WORST possible words combined in a phrase maybe ever.

Hope I DIE before I live to see that happen.

On 2/25/2020 at 9:27 AM, GG said:

She's still popular in NYC

Shows you the caliber of the average NYC voter.

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Three WORST possible words combined in a phrase maybe ever.

Hope I DIE before I live to see that happen.

Shows you the caliber of the average NYC voter.

Hey, us millennials aren’t all leftist dumbasses. Although I will admit my status as a millennial public school employee who leans conservative on most issues makes me somewhat of a political unicorn.

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Chandemonium said:

Hey, us millennials aren’t all leftist dumbasses. Although I will admit my status as a millennial public school employee who leans conservative on most issues makes me somewhat of a political unicorn.

You’re right. All millennials aren't leftists.

?