Occasi-Cortez Channeling the Rent's too damn high guy

bdutton

"Basic Economic Understanding Bureau officials burst into the congresswoman's office and confiscated her economics degree early Tuesday morning 'for the safety of the nation.' They found it hanging on the wall next to a hammer & sickle flag. They tore it down and returned it to Boston University for safekeeping."

Edited by billsfan1959
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I am pretty sure Ocasio-Cortez will have raised more, but it will be interesting to see where Caruso-Cabrera's money came from, within district, or out.

Michelle Caruso-Cabrera raises $1 million in bid to topple AOC

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez challenger Michelle Caruso-Cabrera has raised $1 million in her bid to topple the lefty superstar in the June 23 Democratic primary, her campaign said Wednesday.

Caruso-Cabrera, the former veteran CNBC anchor, will report having $800,00 in cash on hand — minus expenses paid — when she officially files her financial disclosures with the Federal Elections Commission.

The financial report covers the first quarter of 2020 — Jan. 1-March 31 — and the report is due April. 15.

</snip>

• Thank you (+1) 3

8 minutes ago, ALF said:

Anyone would be better then  AOC  , the whole squad for that matter.

The dems certainly have enough targets out there on the extreme left. Not only "The Squad' but people like Hank Johnson of the tipping Guam over nonsense, the Throuple Girl from CA and Maxine Watters, the Black Panther Committee Chairman. The R's usually find a way to throw out their trash. 

3 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I am pretty sure Ocasio-Cortez will have raised more, but it will be interesting to see where Caruso-Cabrera's money came from, within district, or out.

Michelle Caruso-Cabrera raises $1 million in bid to topple AOC

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez challenger Michelle Caruso-Cabrera has raised $1 million in her bid to topple the lefty superstar in the June 23 Democratic primary, her campaign said Wednesday.

Caruso-Cabrera, the former veteran CNBC anchor, will report having $800,00 in cash on hand — minus expenses paid — when she officially files her financial disclosures with the Federal Elections Commission.

The financial report covers the first quarter of 2020 — Jan. 1-March 31 — and the report is due April. 15.

</snip>

It would be nice if the Dems returned some sanity to their party and started electing people like Cabrera, but my guess is she won't come anywhere close to the dingbat.

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

It would be nice if the Dems returned some sanity to their party and started electing people like Cabrera, but my guess is she won't come anywhere close to the dingbat.

Agree 100%. I have watched Caruso-Cabrera in a few interviews. Very bright and very articulate. It really shouldn't even be close call.

45 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Agree 100%. I have watched Caruso-Cabrera in a few interviews. Very bright and very articulate. It really shouldn't even be close call.

Never underestimate the power of stupidity.

59 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Yeah but how (allegedly) attractive is she?

Edited by Doc

5 hours ago, KD in CA said:

At least up to the end of active campaigning it is my understanding that she was not spending time in her district and her constituents felt she was abandoning them in favor of fostering a national image. That and her stupid Amazon stance just could possibly get her Joe Crowlyied. 

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

At least up to the end of active campaigning it is my understanding that she was not spending time in her district and her constituents felt she was abandoning them in favor of fostering a national image. That and her stupid Amazon stance just could possibly get her Joe Crowlyied. 

I'd bet heavily against it.  People are morons who for some reason like dumb celebrities.