Occasi-Cortez Channeling the Rent's too damn high guy

bdutton

44 minutes ago, B-Man said:

and this moron is writing a big part of the democratic platform? People in her district have to deaf, dumb and blind to vote her in again. When people tell you who they are, believe them!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, bilzfancy said:

and this moron is writing a big part of the democratic platform? People in her district have to deaf, dumb and blind to vote her in again. When people tell you who they are, believe them!

Or dead.

I still remember when Marie Harf (Obama spokeshole) told America that the Taliban were terrorists because they needed a jobs program in those countries! ?. Can’t believe she never ran for office....total and complete wingnut!

Edited by SoCal Deek
  • Haha (+1) 1

16 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

People are not paying their rent so they have no money to buy food? Sounds like something right out of AOC's or Maxine's mouth. I guess people are going to do what people are going to do though. (thanks Nancy)

:huh:

Ummm, that was LITERALLY out of AOC's mouth.  

She's the Queen of the Wing Nuts if you don't have a salary for 3 months GO TO WORK for 3 months dum ass !! 

The real scary thing is that there are younger people out there and a lot of them that think the same way she does (especially in the City) so if given the chance they will put the country into a hall we've never seen before if aloud ! 

1 hour ago, T master said:

She's the Queen of the Wing Nuts if you don't have a salary for 3 months GO TO WORK for 3 months dum ass !! 

The real scary thing is that there are younger people out there and a lot of them that think the same way she does (especially in the City) so if given the chance they will put the country into a hall we've never seen before if aloud ! 

I'm constantly surprised, and somewhat disappointed, in the number of people in my social media feeds -- people I've known for years and I've always considered intelligent -- who are completely behind AOC and every stupid thing she pukes out of her piehole.

They love the fact that she's stupid enough to boycott a hispanic-owned philanthropic company -- especially to NYC -- simply because the owner likes the president. They're stupid enough to actually believe her when she says the need to steal bread is the reason for the meteoric rise in NYC violent crimes. They love that she killed the Amazon deal.

It's difficult to find anyone who is as mind-blowingly stupid as her, yet she'll get re-elected without breaking a sweat.

17 hours ago, bilzfancy said:

Before she was a bartender, AOC worked at a M&Ms factory, they had to fire her, she kept throwing out all the Ws

It was worse than just that.  She threw away the E's and 3's as well.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1