Ruth Bader Ginsburg Has Fallen

3rdnlng

9 hours ago, row_33 said:

How many wrong and dumb posts can Tibs make in an 8 year Trump admin?

roughly 35 a day and 365 days a year and 8

years.... that’s over 102,000 not even counting the wrong and dumb posts the whole 2016 campaign

For what Soros is paying him that works out to a penny per post.  I'd go looking for work elsewhere but I guess there is something to be said for job satisfaction.

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, row_33 said:

How many wrong and dumb posts can Tibs make in an 8 year Trump admin?

roughly 35 a day and 365 days a year and 8

years.... that’s over 102,000 not even counting the wrong and dumb posts the whole 2016 campaign

You are low balling him I think, 35 a day? He has to do more than that lol And imagine if Trump wins re-election, he will be going bonkers that post count will sky rocket!

Edited by Bray Wyatt
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Bray Wyatt said:

You are low balling him I think, 35 a day? He has to do more than that lol And imagine if Trump wins re-election, he will be going bonkers that post count will sky rocket!

i try to take the kind and high road on arguments  :D

On 2/5/2019 at 4:28 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

https://thehill.com/regulation/administration/428582-ginsburg-not-expected-at-trumps-state-of-the-union?amp&__twitter_impression=true

Who's shocked?

Totally unsubstantiated gossip - but more than one person told me the "concert" last night was a memorial service. :lol: 

Does this sync up with what you have heard?

• Thank you (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

how long until somebody files a FOIA on the health of RBG?

They can file whatever they want, no one is getting her medical information, unless they perfect her clone enough to authorize it.

• Haha (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

They can file whatever they want, no one is getting her medical information, unless they perfect her clone enough to authorize it.

jokes aside, consider the legal ramifications for SCOTUS decisions cast in doubt whether a Justice is of sound mind or if a deciding vote is cast by someone other than the Justice

if i'm on the losing side of a 5-4 decision with RBG in the majority, I'm refusing to accept the results unless she is present at the ruling

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

jokes aside, consider the legal ramifications for SCOTUS decisions cast in doubt whether a Justice is of sound mind or if a deciding vote is cast by someone other than the Justice

if i'm on the losing side of a 5-4 decision with RBG in the majority, I'm refusing to accept the results unless she is present at the ruling

Roberts will gladly give the same opinion as a disabled RBG

1 hour ago, /dev/null said:

"refusing to accept the results"

What in the world are you going to do about it...appeal it?

Edited by Crayola64

2 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

File a lawsuit charging validation of the claim. 

Trust me. Whatever ruling comes next, if it is 5-4, will be primed for this debate. 

I'm betting every ruling to come will be 6-3 or greater. I'm betting every ruling will be this so they can protect themselves. That is until the gig will be up 

1 hour ago, /dev/null said:

The court would lose all legitimacy if RBG was incapacitated and someone was voting in her stead.

However, the problems with her being incapacitated are 1.) proving it; and 2.) appealing it.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Koko78 said:

The court would lose all legitimacy if RBG was incapacitated and someone was voting in her stead.

However, the problems with her being incapacitated are 1.) proving it; and 2.) appealing it.

It'd be incivility to arise.

However, the current desire of the left having their positions - one is the abolishment of SCOTUS.  

7 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

RBG is likely a member of at least one states Bar Association

File a legal malpractice suit against her, requiring her to appear in court.  When she refuses to appear, file an appeal with the Federal Appeals court on the grounds that the SCOTUS ruling is fraudulent

Just now, /dev/null said:

RBG is likely a member of at least one states Bar Association

File a legal malpractice suit against her, requiring her to appear in court.  When she refuses to appear, file an appeal with the Federal Appeals court on the grounds that the SCOTUS ruling is fraudulent

Judges have absolute immunity from lawsuits. Ethics complaints can be handled through counsel - if they even get that far. You don't think Justice Kavanaugh appeared before the 10th Circuit, do you?

As an aside, judges can't actually commit "malpractice" because they are prohibited from practicing law.

27 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

I don't think it's out of the question to ask that an 85-year-old 27-pound US Supreme Court Justice who just had surgery for lung cancer, and who has not been seen in public since, is alive, alert and coherent. I don't care which side of the aisle she nods off on, If she is able to hear cases and rule on them, she should be able to do so from a live feed, no?

• Like (+1) 3

3 hours ago, /dev/null said:

how long until somebody files a FOIA on the health of RBG?

can't.  HIPPA

2 hours ago, /dev/null said:

conversely, if i am on the losing side of a 4-5 decision i am contesting the results.

Edited by Foxx
  • Haha (+1) 1

The lefties went completely crazy when Melania Trump was out of sight for about a month in May 2018...

Fantasizing that the president had done something to her and what not.

And yet, not hardly a word from the left about Rbg. 

Odd indeed.

• Like (+1) 3

19 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Judge for yourself. This is the actual RBG event she supposedly attended. I have not watched much of it yet, and it is painful to watch because the performance is horrible (IMO).

I have no idea if that was a memorial (I doubt it, though)...but what really has me shuddering, is that people really sit through this kind of *****. I can't figure out who would ENJOY this. I get that people would sit through it in tribute out of respect. But someone has to conceive this, and put it together, as some kind of "entertainment".

Edited by OJ Tom

3 hours ago, OJ Tom said:

I have no idea if that was a memorial (I doubt it, though)...but what really has me shuddering, is that people really sit through this kind of *****. I can't figure out who would ENJOY this. I get that people would sit through it in tribute out of respect. But someone has to conceive this, and put it together, as some kind of "entertainment".

The creator is RBG’s daughter in law, so let’s set our expectations are low. It’s not going to Broadway. 

26 minutes ago, Foxx said:

again, i can't speak to the veracity but it probably should be passed on here.

https://twitter.com/IncarnatedET/status/1095728131409731585

it's been scrubbed?

1) It hasn't been "scrubbed."  I found it.

2) Fake.  C'mon...searchquarry.com?  Check it yourself, it's ridiculous.

Ginsburg back at Supreme Court
The Hill, by Lydia Wheeler

Original Article

Good. I wish her continued improvement.

She needs to be in public, her fellow justices should be able to speak with her and assess how she is really doing, and not just through her handlers.

Just like in any important position.

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:
Ginsburg back at Supreme Court
The Hill, by Lydia Wheeler

Original Article

Good. I wish her continued improvement.

She needs to be in public, her fellow justices should be able to speak with her and assess how she is really doing, and not just through her handlers.

Just like in any important position.

pics or it didn't happen