First half: Wk 9 Bears at Bills, 1 pm FOX

For the life of me I can't figure out why folks assume Daboll isn't a major contributor to the incompetence. The last time Daboll was an NFL OC (Chiefs 2012) they were the only offense this decade to average fewer than 14 points per game. Dead last in the league. This offense is far worse that that one and may smash all records for incompetence. I just don't see how the guy keeps avoiding blame for this ***** show.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Dedicatedbill said:

There is no way you're going to pay me to believe that even the Great Rex Ryan would have even done this bad. Will someone please from the media or the reporters Grill McDermott call him out this is not a process this is an embarrassment somebody just say it please

Well we know Peterman can't play quarterback.

Some here have vehemently denied that he is receiving favoritism b/c of his religious faith.

So then what is it?  Why is he still on the team?  

Does McD just like his cute ass?

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Tcali said:

i hope to God above that you are joking

The mythical best backup QB in the league couldn't do crap with this offense. It really is a joke what we are fielding out there. I'm not saying Peterman is playing particularly well, but he is playing much much better than 2 defensive TDs and 0 points on the board. You see that, right?