Peterman Poll

Kevin1778

Will Peterman play well Sunday?  

267 members have voted

1. 1. Peterman Poll

• Supporter
    • Not a Big Fan
    • Just Get Rid of Him Already

Ridiculous poll. As Bills fans we want Peterman or whoever is in there to succeed. No one is going to cry in their beer if NP throws for 290 yards and three TDs with no picks. Most fans know by now the odds of this happening are small, and would prefer to see just about any QB out there but Peterman on Sunday. 

I don't like the options.   Of course I support him; if he starts for the Bills why wouldn't I?   Do I hate him?  No.  Do I expect him to do well... of course not.   LOL.  

But nothing would make me happier than to see him have a great game.  Look good and over the next few weeks become a decent starting QB.    It only helps the Bills with their backup QB. With trade options. With all things team related.   I honestly don't think he ever will... but as long as he's starting for the Bills I'll always support him and hope he does well.  

So so I guess after all that.  I should just vote supporter.    Although, I wonder if that's what this poll is about. 

I still dream that he will see the defenders who are baiting him and not fall for it. 

I still dream that he won’t have interceptions caused by the ball bouncing off the intended receiver. 

I still dream the defense holds tough, the running game works well, and he just has to be a game manager.  

I still dream the coaches call plays that don’t expose his weak arm. 

I still dream that Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, and the Tooth Fairy all come to my house with backorders of stuff for me. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

He's a young QB with the potential to be a serviceable NFL backup.  Likely not starter material.  The coaching staff has put him into situations where it would be very difficult for him (or any young, inexperienced QB) to succeed and, predictably, he has not succeeded.  The majority of his NFL snaps have come in road games against top defenses (Chargers last year, Jags last year, Ravens this year, Texans this year).  In the one home game he started (Colts, last year, in the snow), he did some good things that helped us win the game.  He's even completed a few good passes in his miserable road games (the one at the Chargers on which Benjamin got hurt and the TD against the Texans).  I hope he bounces back and has a good game on Sunday.  And if he doesn't and is ultimately released, I won't lose any sleep and I will wish him well.

50 minutes ago, Kevin1778 said:

Curious where he stands on this board. 

...why the hell would anybody hope and pray a kid FAILS at fulfilling his life long NFL dream?.....jealousy?...ignorance?.......the kid was a 5th and I'm sure the success rate is extremely low......another Brady type 6th may happen NEXT CENTURY......how these guys in charge EVER thought strictly from PRACTICE and PRE-SEASON with RUBBER BULLETS that this guy could make the meteoric rise to NFL starter ready deserves the Horse's Arse Trophy.......can't fault his work ethic or commitment....but so far, he is allergic to "live ammo"......in year 56 of following this club (must be a masochist), THE largest, single irritant I have is how this organization CONTINUALLY effs up with THE most important position on the football field...unconscionable...

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

This should have been public.  

And Zero haters?    

False reporting I say. 

Just now, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...why the hell would anybody hope and pray a kid FAILS at fulfilling his like long NFL dream?.....jealousy?...ignorance?.......the kid was a 5th and I'm sure the success rate is extremely low......another Brady type 6th may happen NEXT CENTURY......how these guys in charge EVER thought strictly from PRACTICE and PRE-SEASON with RUBBER BULLETS that this guy was NFL starter ready deserves the Horse's Arse Trophy.......can't fault his work ethic or commitment....but so far, he is allergic to "live ammo"......in year 56 of following this club (must be a masochist), THE largest, single irritant I have is how this organization CONTINUALLY effs up with THE most important position on the football field...unconscionable...

Why ?   Good damn question 

but secretly I’m pretty sure they are here.  

I doubt there's a single Bills fan in the world who "hates" Nate Peterman. Saying someone sucks and hating them are entirely different things.

I doubt there's a single Bills fan in the world who "hates" Josh Allen. 

I doubt there's a single Bills fan in the world who "hates" Tyrod Tay.......I'll leave that one alone.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

I support every Bills QB.  I hate that peterman has to be our starter this week.  I don’t hate him, but I think he sucks and if he sucks this week, we should cut him as soon as Barkley gets caught up

Man, he should have been cut after the Ravens game.

21 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

THE largest, single irritant I have is how this organization CONTINUALLY effs up with THE most important position on the football field...unconscionable...

Hey, until that rant I had forgotten they kept Kemp and got rid of Lamonica.  Thanks a bunch!  ?

26 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...why the hell would anybody hope and pray a kid FAILS at fulfilling his life long NFL dream?.....jealousy?...ignorance?.......the kid was a 5th and I'm sure the success rate is extremely low......another Brady type 6th may happen NEXT CENTURY......how these guys in charge EVER thought strictly from PRACTICE and PRE-SEASON with RUBBER BULLETS that this guy could make the meteoric rise to NFL starter ready deserves the Horse's Arse Trophy.......can't fault his work ethic or commitment....but so far, he is allergic to "live ammo"......in year 56 of following this club (must be a masochist), THE largest, single irritant I have is how this organization CONTINUALLY effs up with THE most important position on the football field...unconscionable...

Next year....